InfoComm booth this year will outperform the competition in terms of visual innovation and performance.
Wireless Speaker And Audio (WiSA™) Association Passes Major Milestone With The Opening Of Its First Authorized Test Center
Testing program gives assurance to both the manufacturer and the consumer that the wireless link between the transmitting device and the receiving devices is compliant to the test specification and certifies the devices.
The HydraConnect LLC HS-3 is an 8 x 8 Intelligent HDMI Matrix Switch that includes the rich feature set and full HDBaseT outputs of the top-of-the-line HSS-3, but without the analog audio switching matrix at a substantially lower cost.
New features of award-winning software platform available to current users as part of shift to annual product release cycle
- A group of Solution Based products geared towards simplified wiring and installation.
- Aurora Multimedia's new DXW-2 incorporates the latest in HDBaseT HDMI Extenders offering a 2-gang wall-plate with 1-HDMI, 1-VGA/YPbPr 2-Audio L/R input Ethernet and USB Pass Thru.
- Aurora Multimedia's new DXM G2 HD matrix switchers come in three frame sizes: DXM-88, DXM-1616 and DXM-3232.
- Aurora Multimedia's new DXE-CAT-RX3 series adds four new receivers to the One Room - One CableTM product platform.
- Aurora Multimedia's new SKR-22T Ceiling Tile Speaker adding to the One Room - One CableTM product platform.
- Aurora Multimedia's new DXB-8 button panel completes the One Room - One CableTM product platform adding low-cost room control.
Day or night, rain or shine, Linear's analog camera collection offers a complete range of solutions to meet virtually all video surveillance needs.
New DVI ELR Lite from Gefen Extends Digital Video Using Cost-Effective Extension Modules
Award Winning Products and Services Recognized at ESX with Bottom Line Effects for Security Integration and Monitoring Companies.
Firmware Leverages Recently Announced New Architecture, Enables Advanced Dual Speaker Configuration, and Provides Significant Audio Enhancements for Wireless Conference Phone
TP-LINK today announced the AC1750 Wireless Dual Band Gigabit Router, Archer C7, the first in a family of next-generation routers that support the 802.11ac standard to deliver faster data transfer rates of up to 1.75Gbps for HD Video, Online Gaming, and bandwidth-intensive applications.
Records 8611 to 8625 of 29995
Automation & Control - Featured Product
The GP565 Smart Home RF chip for remote controls supports voice control, motion sensing and the new ZRC 2.0 protocol. The GP565 is optimized for advanced & low cost ZigBee RF4CE remote controls. • 120k or 248k Flash (8k or 16k RAM) memory • 40-pin footprint to support a keyboard scanner interface or other IO interfaces required for remote controls. • Reduced current consumption and improved receiver sensitivity and output power • Patented Antenna Diversity technology enables superior range and WiFi/Bluetooth interference rejection