Shipments of 3D-Ready Devices Forecast to Reach 226M Units Worldwide by 2019
Delphi Display Systems Publishes White Paper entitled "Understanding the Technical Specifications of Outdoor Digital Displays for QSR"
Document Assists QSR Owners and Managers to Decipher the Technical Information related to Outdoor Digital Displays to Make Educated Purchasing Decisions
The HDP-Express II packs much of the new technology of our flagship HDP-4 Preamp Processor - now shipping! - in a new, extraordinarily cost-effective design.
The event will bring together leading companies dealing with integration of consumer electronics and other cutting-edge technology throughout the home.
ADS Security introduces home security and home automation packaged together as ADS Home Control.
Welcomes Attendees From 14 Different Countries and Six Continents
Students in the College of Osteopathic Medicine Simulate Real-Life Patient Examinations
Models Offer Rugged Durability and Customizable Features for Public Safety Market
1Â° OE INNOVATION DECADE 3650 days of pure optical innovations
- ProFusor IIâ„¢ keeps sound waves from grouping without removing acoustic energy in a critical listening environment -
Auralex's Acclaimed Free Personalized Room Analysis Service Helps AV Systems Integrators Build Rooms
- AV systems integrators in all parts of the country have found tremendous value in Auralex's Free Personalized Room Analysis Service, which helps them analyze customers' environments for effective sound treatment -
- Two New Models Offer Versatile Remote-Control Setup Options and Elegant Finishes -
20465" /> - SubDude-HTâ„¢ decouples sub from floor, improving the low-end frequency response in critical listening applications -
- New rackmount panels and power strips offer cost-effective single- and dual-stage surge protection -
- Limited edition Denton Commemorative Loudspeaker unveiled to mark company's anniversary -
Records 8026 to 8040 of 24589
C1M1 offers a truly significant reduction in transmission time in comparison to other communicators that rely on dial capture or data bus decoding. This can result in quicker response time to emergency situations which could save lives and assets. By providing both IP and cellular pathways, C1M1 provides the reliability installers are looking for in an alarm communicator. C1M1 eliminates port forwarding and extra fees for remote access. Installers can remotely upload/download programming changes to M1 controls over IP or cellular using ElkRP2. Consumers can control the M1 remotely via the free ElkLink mobile app and web portal, as well as eKeypad and M1 Touch Pro apps. Other IP-based software and interface partners can connect to the M1 control over the local network through C1M1. C1M1 also provides email/text notifications for arm, disarm, and alarm events. ELK-C1M14GSM supports GSM (AT&T/T-Mobile) networks and ELK-C1M1CDMA supports CDMA (Verizon) networks.