- A group of Solution Based products geared towards simplified wiring and installation.
- Aurora Multimedia's new DXW-2 incorporates the latest in HDBaseT HDMI Extenders offering a 2-gang wall-plate with 1-HDMI, 1-VGA/YPbPr 2-Audio L/R input Ethernet and USB Pass Thru.
- Aurora Multimedia's new DXM G2 HD matrix switchers come in three frame sizes: DXM-88, DXM-1616 and DXM-3232.
- Aurora Multimedia's new DXE-CAT-RX3 series adds four new receivers to the One Room - One CableTM product platform.
- Aurora Multimedia's new SKR-22T Ceiling Tile Speaker adding to the One Room - One CableTM product platform.
- Aurora Multimedia's new DXB-8 button panel completes the One Room - One CableTM product platform adding low-cost room control.
Day or night, rain or shine, Linear's analog camera collection offers a complete range of solutions to meet virtually all video surveillance needs.
New DVI ELR Lite from Gefen Extends Digital Video Using Cost-Effective Extension Modules
Award Winning Products and Services Recognized at ESX with Bottom Line Effects for Security Integration and Monitoring Companies.
Firmware Leverages Recently Announced New Architecture, Enables Advanced Dual Speaker Configuration, and Provides Significant Audio Enhancements for Wireless Conference Phone
TP-LINK today announced the AC1750 Wireless Dual Band Gigabit Router, Archer C7, the first in a family of next-generation routers that support the 802.11ac standard to deliver faster data transfer rates of up to 1.75Gbps for HD Video, Online Gaming, and bandwidth-intensive applications.
The VP'425 is a simple'to'use scaler / converter that is easily implemented in a multimedia classroom or conference room
Parks Associates Research Director to present "Who is Watching TV Everywhere" at The Cable Show
PWS will highlight its GX series of combiners, the GX-4 and GX-8, which offer selectable high and low output settings, as well as above unity gain on output.
Designed to address the needs of many professional markets and a wide range of end-users.
Records 7201 to 7215 of 25793
Automation & Control - Featured Product
The GP565 Smart Home RF chip for remote controls supports voice control, motion sensing and the new ZRC 2.0 protocol. The GP565 is optimized for advanced & low cost ZigBee RF4CE remote controls. • 120k or 248k Flash (8k or 16k RAM) memory • 40-pin footprint to support a keyboard scanner interface or other IO interfaces required for remote controls. • Reduced current consumption and improved receiver sensitivity and output power • Patented Antenna Diversity technology enables superior range and WiFi/Bluetooth interference rejection