All the people who really know how to put entertainment content to work for them are back in school with all of the essentials‚Ä¶notebook computers, smartphones, video MP3/iPods, PSPs.
"A d©j√ vu is usually a glitch in the Matrix. It happens when they change something," - Trinity in the 1999 movie The Matrix
- It's not "show friends." It's show "business" - And we work in a business of tough competitors - I was inspired and I'm an accountant
It's the magic of risking everything for a dream that nobody sees but you.
- How come when you say "Yes, Sir" it kinda sounds like‚Ä¶ - If we're gonna move forward, this is the next logical step - I don't want to cut her up for another few weeks
# What we have here is a failure of communications # He's a natural born world-shaker # You gonna get used to wearin' them chains after a while # Wish you'd stop bein' so good to me, cap'n
* This mission is too important for me to allow you to jeopardize it * It can only be attributable to human error * Dave, my mind is going. I can feel it
* You ever feel the prickly things on the back of your neck? * This whole building was full of, uh, lawyers. * Is someone out there?
* "Oh my goodness! The sky is falling! I must go tell the king." * "Oh no don't go! The sky is falling!" * "I know a shortcut to the palace. Come and follow me."
* You asked what would be worth killing for * We are in the middle of a war * I'm into something here that I cannot understand
Well the cat happens to be in the storage business and he knows there is a content explosion and hardware of all types need to be fed content. Then once the hardware gets the content it needs to be stored‚Ä¶somewhere, somehow.
Next generation DVD was going to be a beautiful marriage that produced some beautiful, brilliant kids. It has also turned out to be a dysfunctional relationship.
If they had spent more time together and merged their respective laboratories in Murray Hill and Princeton we wouldn't have two content transport systems fighting over who is going to service our home today.
# A Little Security Goes a Long Way # Good People Sometimes Do Bad Things # Tomorrow Will Be Better
# Fiddle-dee-dee. War, war, war; this war talk's spoiling all the fun at every party this spring # You go into the arena alone. The lions are hungry for you # No, I don't think I will kiss you, although you need kissing, badly # As God is my witness, I'll never be hungry again
Records 211 to 225 of 230
Sonnen's mission is to provide clean and affordable energy for all. As the first mainstream grid tied residential energy storage company in the world and with 24,000 sonnenBatterie systems installed worldwide, sonnen is a proven global leader in intelligent energy management solutions. The all-in-one sonnenBatterie smart energy storage solution easily integrates with new and existing solar installations to help homes manage their energy throughout the day-saving money, providing backup power, and maximizing the effective use of solar power day and night. Sonnen has won several awards for its energy innovations, including the 2017 Zayed Future Energy Prize, MIT's Technology Review's 50 Smartest Companies in 2016, Global Cleantech 100 for 2015-2017, Greentech Media's 2016 Grid Edge Award for Innovation, and Cleantech's 2015 Company of the Year Award in both Israel and Europe.