CEDIA Announces Best New Product Winners & Product Hall of Fame Inductees
SAN DIEGO (September 7, 2017) - CEDIA congratulates the 2017 Best New Product Award winners and the 2017 Product Hall of Fame inductees.
Best New Hardware Products
- Barco Residential: Balder Cinemascope
- FIREFX: Network Guardian Next Generation Firewall
- Future Automation: CHRST - TV Ceiling Hinge & Swivel with Telescope
- Inneos: Real4K™ Optical Adapter and Cables
- Josh.ai: Josh Micro
- Samsung Electronics America, Inc.: The Frame
- SnapAV: Visualint™ 2MP IP Dome Outdoor Camera with Starlight and Motorized Lens + Virtual Technician
- Sony Home Entertainment and Sound: XBR-77A1E 77" BRAVIA OLED 4K HDR TV
- Z-Wave Alliance: Z-Wave Certified Installer Toolkit
Best New Software Product
- The Cinema Designer: The Cinema Designer (TCD)
The winning products were selected by a panel of home technology professional judges and were selected for the innovation they represent and the value they provide to both the integrator's business and the end user.
2017 Product Hall of Fame Inductees:
- ELAN Home Systems: ELAN Via! Touch Panel
- Ihiji: Ihiji Invision
- Savant: Savant System 12
- Sonance: Sonance Visual Performance Series
The CEDIA Product Hall of Fame inductees are also selected by a panel of home technology professional judges and this distinction is awarded to products that have transformed the CEDIA industry.
CEDIA is the international trade association and central touch point for 3,700 member companies who design, manufacture, and install technology for the home. CEDIA is committed to helping members at every level set a pathway to prosperity by offering industry-leading education, training, and certification; delivering market intelligence through proprietary research; providing opportunities to foster community within the channel, and cultivating awareness with industry partners and consumers. CEDIA founded the largest annual residential technology show, now in its 28th year, and co-owns Integrated Systems Europe, the world's largest AV and systems integration exhibition. CEDIA members deliver technology solutions that allow people to have their best moments in life from the comfort of their own home. Life Lived Best at Home. To learn more about CEDIA, visit www.cedia.net.
This post does not have any comments. Be the first to leave a comment below.
Post A Comment
You must be logged in before you can post a comment. Login now.