Parks Associates and AVIXA announce Integrated Life program with speakers from Ayla Networks, Guitar Center, HARMAN, Legrand, Miralupa, Paladin Armor, University of Nevada, and Z-Wave Alliance
Dallas, Texas, March 21, 2018 - Parks Associates announced new research today showing U.S. broadband households have on average more than seven video access devices, including TVs, computers, tablets, and smartphones. At the inaugural Integrated Life Day, produced by Parks Associates and in partnership with AVIXA™, Parks Associates will share insights on the convergence of audio/visual and connected technologies as well as new business opportunities.
The one-day thought-leadership event, on June 5 in Las Vegas, focuses on the crossover opportunities between the commercial and residential audio/visual markets. The Integrated Life sessions address trends, technologies, business models, and forecasts for the AV market through interactive panel discussions and presentations.
"Nearly 40% of U.S. broadband households subscribe to multiple OTT video services, and consumers expect to access their high-quality content on any platform, at any location where they live or go for work or fun," said Elizabeth Parks, SVP, Parks Associates. "Demand for connected AV experiences is opening new business opportunities for integrators and companies that can provide expert managed services across multiple platforms and locations. We look forward to exploring these opportunities at Integrated Life Day at InfoComm with leading industry experts."
"Integrated Life Day is a groundbreaking addition to the content offering at InfoComm 2018," said Dan Goldstein, Senior VP Content & Communications at AVIXA. "Parks Associates' deep knowledge of consumer tech trends and intelligent building design is reflected in the program they are putting together for our Vegas show. Integrated Life Day is going to be a 'can't-miss' for anyone interested in how modern lifestyles are impacting the deployment of technology solutions in every kind of space."
Sessions for Integrated Life Day:
• Integrated Life: How the Enterprise and Connected Home Are Converging
• Simplifying the AV Experience: User Interface Innovations
• Delivering Value by Safeguarding Security and Privacy
• Enabling the Integrated Life: Interoperability, System Design, and Managed Services
• Artificial Intelligence, Virtual Reality, and Voice: The Impact of Innovative Technologies
• How Sensors, Automation, and Big Data Create Personalized Experiences
• Understanding Consumers' Expectations and Why They Buy "Smart" Devices
• Changing Consumer Habits and the Effect on Technology Experiences in Hospitality and Entertainment
• Sean Burke, CEO, Paladin Armor
• Vic Caruso, VP, Sales, Miralupa
• David Friedman, CEO, Ayla Networks
• Kenneth Freeman, Senior VP Demand Creation, Legrand
• Mitchell Klein, Executive Director & Chairman, Z-Wave Alliance
• Robert Rippee, Director, Hospitality Innovation Lab & eSports Lab, University of Nevada, Las Vegas
• Brad Russell, Research Director, Connected Home, Parks Associates
• Patrice Samuels, Senior Analyst, Parks Associates
• Hunter Sappington, Research Analyst, Parks Associates
• Nathan Spear, Corporate Director, Software Development, Audio Visual Design Group, Guitar Center
• Sean Wargo, Senior Director, Market Intelligence, AVIXA
• Paul Zielie, Manager, Enterprise Solutions, HARMAN
Parks Associates and AVIXA are also hosting the webcast "Enabling the Integrated Life, Enhancing the AV Experience" on Tuesday, April 17. This webcast explores the new opportunities for AV solution providers including advances in smart technology, challenges in realizing the Integrated Life, and the role of integrators as different sectors converge into a unified AV experience for the consumer.
For information about Parks Associates, visit www.parksassociates.com. To schedule an interview with an analyst, contact Julia Homier at firstname.lastname@example.org, 972-996-0214.
About Parks Associates
Parks Associates is an internationally recognized market research and consulting company specializing in emerging consumer technology products and services. Founded in 1986, Parks Associates creates research capital for companies ranging from Fortune 500 to small start-ups through market reports, primary studies, consumer research, custom research, workshops, executive conferences, and annual service subscriptions.
The company's expertise includes digital media and platforms, entertainment and gaming, home networks, Internet and television services, digital health, mobile applications and services, support services, consumer apps, advanced advertising, consumer electronics, energy management, and home control systems and security.
Each year, Parks Associates hosts industry webcasts, the CONNECTIONS™ Conference Series, Connected Health Summit: Engaging Consumers, and Smart Energy Summit: Engaging the Consumer. http://www.parksassociates.com
AVIXA™ is the Audiovisual and Integrated Experience Association, producer of InfoComm tradeshows around the world, co-owner of Integrated Systems Europe, and the international trade association representing the audiovisual industry. Established in 1939, AVIXA has more than 5,400 members, including manufacturers, systems integrators, dealers and distributors, consultants, programmers, live events companies, technology managers, content producers, and multimedia professionals from more than 80 countries. AVIXA members create integrated AV experiences that deliver outcomes for end users. AVIXA is a hub for professional collaboration, information, and community, and the leading resource for AV standards, certification, training, market intelligence and thought leadership. Additional information is available at avixa.org.