Accessories Include Adaptors for I-Beams, Unistrut, and Suspended, Truss, and Cathedral Ceilings, as Well as for Numerous Other Applications
STEVENSVILLE, Md., Oct. 11, 2017 - Video Mount Products (videomount.com), a leading provider of mounting solutions for the security, commercial, residential, and pro audio/video markets, is proud to announce it will feature a number of its popular flat panel and CCTV ceiling mount accessories during ISC East 2017, held in New York from Nov. 15 - 16 at the Jacob Javits Convention Center, booth # 633.
"All installs are different in one way or another, and many times there's a unique situation that requires some quick thinking and an innovative product to make such an installation work, such as for suspended, truss, and cathedral ceilings," explained Keith Fulmer, president of Video Mount Products. "The same challenges installers have when they are trying to hang flat panels from all these different ceiling types they also have when they are trying to hang cameras, such as pendant mount cameras that use standard 1.5-inch NPT threading. VMP has numerous cost effective yet durable security application solutions for those retail, commercial, or industrial settings where standard mounts just won't work."
Among the ceiling mount solution accessories VMP will feature during ISC East 2017 include:
• IBA-1 I-Beam Adaptor - an easy to use device to adapt any VMP ceiling mount to an I-Beam. It can also be used with other mounting brands that use a 1.5-inch NPT pipe. MSRP: $89.95
• UA-1 Unistrut Adaptor - an easy to use device to adapt any VMP ceiling mount to a piece of Uni-strut®. It can also be used with other mounting brands that use a 1.5-inch NPT pipe. MSRP: $44.95
• CCA-1 Cathedral Ceiling Adaptor - works with the standard mast of VMP's PM Series, LCD-2537CB, LCD-MID-CB and PDS-LCB or any mount which uses a 1.5-inch NPT mast. MSRP: $42.95
• TCA-1 Truss Ceiling Adaptor - designed to attach ceiling mounts to a wide variety of trussing or pipe. Capable of adapting up to a maximum diameter of three inches or maximum cross section dimensions of 3in x 3in; will accommodate most common pipe and trussing cross sections; designed to work with VMP's proprietary masts as well as industry standard 1.5-inch NPT pipe. MSRP: $58.95
• SCM-1 Suspended Ceiling Adaptor - a suspended ceiling tray for ceiling mounts. Can be used with any VMP ceiling mount or any ceiling mount using 1.5-inch NPT pipe. Can be used to support projectors, flat panels or CCTV under 75 lbs. Tie wire, turnbuckles and attachment hardware included. MSRP: $146.95
For more information, please visit www.videomount.com or call toll free 877-281-2169. If you need help choosing the right mount for your application, try the VideoMount™-Finder at www.chooseamount.com.
About Video Mount Products
Video Mount Products (VMP) is a leading provider of mounting solutions for the A/V, communication and security industries since 1994. VMP products consistently offer the latest designs in safety and flexibility, all at an outstanding value. VMP's product offering continues to grow by adding mounting systems to address growing segments across many markets.
VMP has become the mounting systems company of choice for professionals and their customers everywhere. All products have been engineered for and installed with confidence in thousands of residences, businesses, hotels, restaurants, schools, hospitals, houses of worship and security applications throughout the world. VMP prides itself on providing the best products in the industry and by supporting those products with knowledgeable professionals who understand that "support" is the core of our business.
# # #