Pro-Installers and Service Providers to enjoy simpler system deployment and more advanced management of Domotz partner products
Salt Lake City, UT - 30 August 2017 - Domotz, a leading provider of remote monitoring and management systems, today announced the initial roll out of the Domotz Marketplace™, a gateway for delivering partner and Domotz-specific enhancements to users of the award-winning Domotz Pro™ application and ecosystem. The Domotz Marketplace is one of several enhancements the company is announcing in conjunction with the upcoming CEDIA Expo in an effort to simplify and improve upon the overall Domotz experience.
"While Domotz Marketplace is a work in progress, we are actively collaborating with partners to bring an even more outstanding experience to pro-installers and service providers," said Clark Roundy, CEO of Domotz. "Domotz customers will be thrilled to find features designed to make system deployment, monitoring and management faster and easier than ever before."
Domotz Marketplace Partner Integration Features
Domotz Marketplace partner integration offers a variety of time-saving advantages for manufacturers, professional installers and managed service providers:
- Enhanced device discovery
- Support "tile" offering improved manufacturer support
- Manufacturer-specific custom features
- Feature upgrade/purchase capability
Availability and Launch
The initial phase of the Domotz Marketplace is available now, with partner integration available from D-Tools, Global Caché, Luxul and Nuvo. Other confirmed Marketplace partners include Access Networks, ELK Products, FIREFX and Russound, with more Marketplace partners to be announced soon. For more details, visit Domotz at CEDIA Expo in booth #2813, or visit any Marketplace customer booth.
Founded in 2014, the Domotz Group consists of:
1) Domotz Inc, its remote network management arm, maker of Domotz Pro™, the award-winning monitoring and tech support system for integration companies, IT professionals and hardware manufacturers.
2) Fing, the world's #1 network scanner for iOS and Android with over 20 million downloads.
3) Domotz Insurtech, a technology solution provider for insurance companies in the smart home and the connected office space.
The Group's flagship Domotz Pro solution is powering client care in 90+ countries and is used by leading integration companies such as Magnolia at Best Buy. Domotz Pro recently won the Consumer Technology Association's TechHome Mark of Excellence for Installation/Technology Management Product of the year in 2017. A rapidly growing player in the smart home space, Domotz has established partnerships with a number of leading hardware manufacturers, service providers, and integration companies.
For more information, visit www.domotz.com