Expanding beyond traditional security, wireless, automation and AV lines, PowerHouse Alliance distributor members bring holiday cheer with giveaways, stocking stuffers and gadgets.
Pittsburgh, PA - December 12, 2016 - PowerHouse Alliance distributor members across the country are offering special holiday deals for their dealers in their traditional product categories, and extending into non-traditional offerings such as AV stands with fireplaces, hover boards and AV stocking stuffers.
1. 10 percent off any Z-Wave product, deals on a home theater package, home control package and other specials - from member 21st Century Distributing as part of their own 12 Deals of Christmas.
2. Luxul XWR-1200 router and XWO-BKT1 bridge kit - on sale from member Ultimate Integration.
3. Swagtron scooters, hoverboards and skateboards - available from member Volutone, as well as a long list of deals in their December special catalog.
4. Free freight on home entertainment orders - for purchases with member Sierra Select until December 31, see details on their website.
5. Google Home Sale - Bring voice control to your customers this holiday by taking advantage of this deal from MRI Direct.
6. Middle Atlantic RCS-4224 and RCS-3524 -special pricing available from member Autco.
7. Save up to 17 percent off JVC Projectors - check out this special and an entire holiday gift guide in member EDI's November newsletter (contact EDI for pricing).
8. AV stocking stuffers - deals in the Polk Swimmer Duo, Kicker 42KPW2 and more from member Sierra Select.
9. Choose from the Proficient Protege C656, Protege C621 or Signature C875s speakers, on sale from member CED until December 31.
10. Win prizes when you purchase from member 21st Century Distributing's 12 Deals of Christmas: a chance to win gift cards or Sonos, Apple, Denon, Yamaha, Polk or NuVo prizes.
11. Fireplace AV Stands from Bell'O Media - on sale from member EDI, see details and more deals in their November newsletter and contact them for details on pricing.
12. Audio gift ideas on sale from member CED - check out their holiday catalog for ideas and deals in JVC headphones, Klipsch earbuds, Sylvania Bluetooth CD Player or an OFX Boom Box.
Dealers can take advantage of these deals from each respective member as listed accordingly on their website or at their locations. Trainings are also available for in the second half of December from members 21st Century Distributing and MRI. See details below:
21st Century Distributing:
RTI Webinar - December 14:
o 10:00 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.
o 4:00 p.m. to 5:30 p.m.
• IC Realtime Webinar - December 14
• Overview of ICMyCloud Solution Webinar - December 16
• Best Practices for Deploying 360° Cameras Webinar - December 21
To learn more about the PowerHouse Alliance or any of its member distributors, please visit www.powerhousealliance.com.
About PowerHouse Alliance
The PowerHouse Alliance is a national consortium of regional wholesale distributors delivering name brand products for custom installers, specialty dealers, large retailers and industry buying groups in the residential and commercial audio/video, home entertainment, security, IT and consumer electronics accessories markets. With combined annual sales in excess of $800 million, PowerHouse Alliance member companies represent 800,000 square feet of warehouse space in convenient locations across the country, stocked with more than 150+ product lines. Creating cost efficiencies for manufacturers and buying power for customers, the Alliance offers a national footprint with the added benefit of local sales, training and support.
Powerhouse Alliance members include: 21st Century, Autco, Audio America, CED, Davis Distribution, ECD, EDI, Mountain West, MRI, Sierra Select, Ultimate Integration, and Volutone.