Developers of the award-winning software for system integrators and the only inventory management solution designed specifically for AV integrators announce API integration between their platforms, simplifying inventory management and improving operational efficiencies.
DALLAS, TX (CEDIA Expo) — AUGUST 30, 2016 — D-Tools Inc. and TRXio from Cairnstack Software announced today that an API integration between the two platforms is now under development, and planned for official release in Q1 2017. D-Tools, the worldwide leader in system integration software, and TRXio, a state-of-the-art inventory management and asset-tracking solution for the AV industry, together will help provide system integrators with a seamless workflow to improve efficiencies related to warehouse operations, scheduling, product procurement, staging, and installation.
API Integrations Improve Workflows and Help Increase Profits
Today's system integrators face a number of challenges ranging from inventory management to standardizing business processes and achieving healthy profit margins. The new API integration between D-Tools and TRXio will help integrators streamline operations, standardize processes and improve operating efficiencies while enabling clear and consistent communication between staff members. Users will be able to track products from procurement through installation, better manage inventory and, as a result, improve cash flow and overall profitability.
Through this integration, D-Tools users will note a number of enhancements to both platforms and experience the following benefits across multiple departments in their organizations:
• Improved financial accuracy and reporting to save time and money - The use of a state-of-the-art, QR code-based inventory management system virtually eliminates inventory-related accounting errors, inconsistencies and balance sheet adjustments while at the same time creating more efficient and standardized accounting practices.
• Better inventory tracking provides time- and cost-savings - Eliminate time-consuming, labor-intensive, and error-prone physical inventory counts by replacing manual, double-entry inventory control methods with a state-of-the-art, QR code-based inventory control system.
• More efficient communications - Field personnel will no longer have to check in with the warehouse manager to see if items have been received. E-mail notifications and an intuitive dashboard gives personnel real-time, item-by-item order-tracking, from P.O. through installation and beyond.
• Reasons to connect to consumers - With a customizable web page for every item labeled, the consumer can access personalized and timely information concerning warranty time remaining, new features and company-specific special offers.
• Increased field efficiency - Real-time order-tracking and reporting helps prevent the installation manager from sending technicians to a job without all the necessary parts.
• Reduced inventory for better cash flow management - Personnel can easily check for items on hand before specifying and/or purchasing from a vendor, saving time and money.
"For years, D-Tools customers have been asking us to incorporate inventory control into our platform. Always striving to meet and exceed the expectations of our valued customers, we are proud to announce that through our TRX.io integration, D-Tools will soon be able to deliver on that request." said Randy Stearns, CEO of D-Tools. "Our mission is to empower integrators with the tools necessary to help make their day-to-day operations easier. Adding the capability to track products from procurement through installation will dramatically improve operational efficiencies while helping to ensure data integrity throughout the project lifecycle."
"The D-Tools System Integrator platform is the leading software to help technology professionals improve efficiencies and business processes, from bid through installation," said Reid Hanson, CEO of Cairnstack Software. "Integrating TRXio's state-of-the-art inventory management and asset-tracking solution further enhances the capabilities and gives system integrators all the tools they need to increase clarity and efficiency, both in the office and in the field."
Those interested in learning more about D-Tools and the company's award-winning System Integrator software platform are also encouraged to sign up for a free demo by visiting http://d-tools.com/live-demo-webinar/ or for a free 30-day trial, which can be downloaded by following this link http://d-tools.com/30-day-free-trial/.
About D-Tools, Inc.
D-Tools, founded in 1998 and based in Concord, California, is a worldwide leader in accessible, highly accurate system design and documentation software platform. The company's flagship product, System Integrator™ (SI), is a robust solution that utilizes Autodesk® AutoCAD and Microsoft® Visio to facilitate comprehensive system design, documentation and project management. D-Tools enables residential and commercial integrators to streamline business processes and increase revenues while reducing the time and cost associated with the installation and integration of low voltage electronic systems. More than 5,000 leading companies in 87 countries currently use the award-winning D-Tools platform to reduce time, costs and to streamline the system integration process. Product updates and related information can be obtained by following D-Tools on Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn.
About TRXio, powered by Cairnstack Software:
The single largest point of loss and misuse of resources that a business can control is directly tied to physical inventory and assets. Knowing this key link in the chain for all businesses large and small, Cairnstack Software was developed from being a custom built internal application to a commercial grade inventory management and traceability solution for several industries that include, fresh produce, medical equipment and even sporting goods. Reid Hanson, founder, has been a CE industry veteran for 20 years it made sense to bring the ‘best practice' tools back to the CE industry. With users around the globe, TRXio is delivering real clarity of inventory levels and locations while keeping costs low with a subscription-based cloud application. For more information, please visit http://www.trxio.com/about/. Keep up with the latest news by connecting with TRXio on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn.
Tim Bigoness, D-Tools, Inc., (925) 270-4102, email@example.com
Katye (McGregor) Bennett, KMB Communications, Inc., (425) 328-8640, firstname.lastname@example.org
Brittany Schwartz, TRXio powered by Cairnstack Software, 844-TO-TRACK, email@example.com
Coleen Sterns Leith, Marketing Matters, (954) 925-1511 ext 3, firstname.lastname@example.org
MVP Program Contact
Josh Carlson, D-Tools, Inc., (925) 270-4105, email@example.com