2015 CES Asia will run May 25-27 in Shanghai, China
Arlington, VA, May 14, 2015 - The International CES Asia today announced more than 30 Industry Partners and Allied Associations participating in the inaugural event, representing all facets of the global consumer technology industry, from media outlets to financial and cultural groups. Produced by the Consumer Electronics Association (CEA) and co-produced by INTEX, the 2015 CES Asia will run May 25-27 in Shanghai, China, and will draw global businesses to showcase the latest products and technologies entering the Asian marketplace.
"The inaugural International CES Asia is shaping up to be a phenomenal show, featuring the next generation of technology innovation from some of the world's leading brands, and our partners have helped to lay the groundwork for an amazing event," said Karen Chupka, senior vice president International CES and corporate business strategy, CEA. "We are thrilled to partner with these incredible organizations to bring the International CES Asia to the growing and dynamic Asian marketplace."
Industry partners for the 2015 International CES Asia include:
· Sina - A top Chinese digital media network featuring SINA.com, SINA.cn and Weibo.com.
· BesTV New Media Co. Ltd - Operates as the unified platform of business operation and capital management of SMG.
· Bloomberg - Bloomberg Media is the multimedia group of Bloomberg LP, providing leading global business and financial news coverage across a wide variety of media platforms.
· China Electronics News (CENA) -A leading news media of electronics and information technology supervised by MIIT
· China Business Network - CBN is China's largest financial media conglomerate with portfolios including TV, radio, newspapers, magazines, websites, mobile apps, a news agency and a wide range of information services.
· China Financial Information Center - CFIC's core businesses range from financial product development, capital management and project operations.
· China National Radio - The most influential radio dedicated to financial and economic reports in China. There are more than 300 million listeners across the country, most of whom are business people in the city.
· ERC - East Radio Center offers a wide variety of programming through its 13 frequencies, with market share of 94.57 percent in 2014.
· GWC China - A private network for innovators and executives from leading mobile companies worldwide to build trusted relationships, share insights, explore collaboration and develop international growth strategy.
· ICS - International Channel Shanghai is the only comprehensive foreign language TV Channel in the Chinese Mainland.
· Ifanr - A China-based Science and Technology media group dedicated to providing technology news and information through online content, mobile apps and conferences.
· Ifeng - China's leading technology media, transferring the exclusive, deep, fresh and fun science and technology information to the global Chinese.
· IT168 - Leading website for purchase guides of IT e-commerce
· JD.com - JD.com is the leading online direct sales company in China, strives to offer consumers the best online shopping experience.
· Long Legacy Cultural Group - A cultural conglomerate integrating a powerful media agency with a large-scale event organization and film and television content.
· PConline - China's first IT information website, based on professional PC market alliances.
· PCPOP - New technology, get it when it's fresh.
· SMG/Dragon TV - As SMG's signature satellite channel, Dragon TV is one of the most influential TV channels in the nation, reaching 1 billion viewers in China and across the world including Hong Kong, Macao, the US and Canada.
· STV News - Shanghai's oldest and most influential terrestrial news channel, with top viewership, market share and a widely regarded reputation.
· Sohu - The authoritative technology industry media network.
· Tencent - China's largest and most used Internet service portal
· Wiwide - The largest commercial Wi-Fi network infrastructure and operational services provider in China.
· Yesky - With the concept of "Leading Digital Life", Yesky serves consumer and fans, leading the consumption fashion in computer, digital products and mobile phones.
· Youku Tudou Inc. - Leader of China's Internet Video Industry.
Allied Associations for the 2015 International CES Asia include:
· CAIA - China Audio Industry Association
· CCPIT - China Council for the Promotion of International Trade Electronics & Information Industry Sub-Council
· CEAMA - Consumer Electronics & Appliances Manufacturers Association
· CECC - China Electronics Chamber of Commerce
· CIAJ - Communications and Information Network Association of Japan
· CMAI - Communication Multimedia and Infrastructure Association of India
· CODA LCB - China OPTICS and Optoelectronics Manufactures Association
· SMIA - Shanghai Multimedia Industry Association
· SZEIA - Shenzhen Electronics Industries Association
· USITO - United States Information Technology Office
Initially 20,000 gross square meters (8,500 net square meters), the CES Asia show floor has recently expanded by nearly 10 percent and will house an estimated 200 exhibitors that currently represent 15 countries. Major global brands are supporting the show through show floor exhibitions and private meeting room space to conduct critical business at CES Asia. The full list of companies exhibiting at CES Asia can be found via the Exhibitor Directory.
In addition to ground-breaking exhibits, CES Asia will showcase a dynamic conference program with topics ranging from the Internet of Things, connectivity, 3D printing, robotics, lifestyles, smart home and entertainment. Confirmed CES Asia speakers include Audi's Rupert Stadler, IBM's D.C. Chien, Intel's Kirk B. Skaugen and Twitter's Shailesh Rao. All keynote and Industry Mover addresses are open to registered attendees.
CEA is co-producing CES Asia with INTEX Shanghai Co. Ltd., a prominent producer of international tradeshows in China. Special co-organizers for CES Asia include the Chinese Electronic Chamber of Commerce (CECC) and the China Chamber of Commerce for Import and Export of Machinery and Electronic Product (CCCME).To register for the 2015 CES Asia, please visit CESAsia.com.
Journalists traveling from outside of China will require a J-2 visa. For questions about exhibiting at CES Asia, contact Brian Moon at bmoon@CE.org or +1 703-907-4351.
The Consumer Electronics Association (CEA) is the technology trade association representing the $286 billion U.S. consumer electronics industry. More than 2,000 companies enjoy the benefits of CEA membership, including legislative and regulatory advocacy, market research, technical training and education, industry promotion, standards development and the fostering of business and strategic relationships. CEA also owns and produces the International CES - The Global Stage for Innovation. All profits from CES are reinvested into CEA's industry services. Find CEA online at CE.org and InnovationMovement.com.