Monitor Audio's diminutive MASS home cinema system offers sculpted space-efficient design, packed with technology and easy-installation features to make the introduction of high quality home cinema sound into any living space a simpler and more satisfying experience.
There are three main system models:
and active subwoofer.
MASS 10 and MASS Center
The compact MASS 10 satellite speaker and its centre-channel counterpart have a stylish construction of rigid polymer, enveloped in a black cloth finish and crowned at either end with contrasting solid aluminium end caps. Their eye-catching curved design is ribbed internally and enhanced by variable wall thickness to produce the most inert enclosure for the twin C-CAM® drivers: a newly developed 1" tweeter and 4" bass/midrange.
MASS 10 and MASS Center Features
* 4" Bass-Mid-range driver featuring C-CAM® cone technology.
* Single bolt through drivers - to provide rigidity and bracing.
* Specially developed 25mm C-CAM tweeter design featuring unique venting and rear loading chamber - low resonance design to provide clean, pure sound.
* Damped Polymer moulded cabinet with internal ribbing. Curved shape also helps to eliminate un-wanted standing waves.
* Single point fixing (1/4" x 20 TPI) for universal wall bracket installation (not provided).
* Concealed, discreet cable termination inside end cap using binding post type connection.
* Black cloth finish with contrasting solid aluminium end caps.
* Single bolt through driver and bracing system, for increased overall bracing and rigidity.
* Single front mounted port featuring HiVe® technology for clean, powerful, punchy bass.
*Optional floor-stand with internal (pre-wired) cable management system.
MASS W200 Active Subwoofer
The on-board amplifier is controlled by an advanced DSP, custom-tuned in the software to optimise the response characteristics of the drivers for the deep, sustained bass delivery that distinguishes the best home cinema systems. It powers a side-firing 10" long throw C-CAM bass driver equipped with a large, dual-stack magnet system, which produces high electro-mechanical damping to ensure there is no overhang, keeping the bass lines perfectly in time. Complementing the active driver is a 10" Auxiliary Bass Radiator (ABR), the two working in tandem within the W200 to generate the output and scale normally associated with ported designs, but with the fast accurate transient response of a sealed box.
MASS W200 Features
* Long throw 10" sub bass driver featuring C-CAM cone technology]
* 10" flat ABR (Auxiliary bass radiator) - Tuned for tight, fast bass punch
*220 watt class-D power amplifier
* DSP providing accurate filter characteristics
* Advanced limiters designed to ensure the W200 never loses control.
* 3x pre-set bass mods (Music, Movie, Impact)
* 12v trigger input - ensures W200 switches on and off with other equipment.
* Heavy duty MDF construction
* Discreet black cloth finish.