CEDIA 2012 returns to the Indianapolis Convention Center, with the show dates taking place Thursday, September 6, through Saturday, September 8.
CEDIA 2012 returns to the Indianapolis Convention Center, with the show dates taking place Thursday, September 6, through Saturday, September 8. As is their tradition, Digital Projection International (DPI) is bringing truckloads of state of the art projection technology to present to customers, entertainment enthusiasts and industry partners.
DPI's exhibit for CEDIA 2012, found in booth #3454, will include two formal theaters featuring their newest 3-chip and single-chip DLP home cinema solutions. New for this year, their booth will also feature no less than 6 precision displays, a mix of models and price points across their product line, illuminating screens in media room ambient lighting. That's right - for the first time ever at CEDIA, attendees will be able to experience, evaluate and enjoy DPI's powerful projectors creating huge imagery in striking ambient light venues.
Ambient light is not something normally associated with residential projection, but DPI routinely tackles the ambient light challenge on the commercial side of their business. The key is to employ techniques and technologies that create and preserve wide environmental dynamic range. Nobody understands how to overcome the ambient light challenge better than the projection experts at DPI, and that being the case, think many of their residential partners will be blown away by the amazing imagery created in ambient light venues - similar to what may exist in a home media room, game room or even poolside.
In addition to the diversity of simulated venues exhibited at the show, DPI is launching important new products and updates, including:
• HIGHlite 330-3D - DPI's newest entry for value-driven, 3D capable, 3-chip DLP performance. More information to come on this powerful new imaging solution.
• dVision 35-1080p LED - Equipped with their latest generation LEDs featuring Lifetime illumination, now delivering more than 1,000 lumens of super colorful imagery with bigger than 3-chip colorimetry and dynamic contrast for exceptional dark area detail. Amazing imagery!
• TITAN Reference models with all new Gen 3 electronics - representing the pinnacle of color performance, grey scale bit depth and scaling.
• dVision Scope 1080p - Employs DPI's exclusive "Scope 1080p" DMD, along with aspect ratio autosensing, to render 16 x 9 and 2.35:1 content, and anything in between, at native aspect ratio without relying on costly and mechanically complex anamorphic optics.
• M-Vision Cine 3D - Powerful, 5500 lumen, value driven 3D solution. Bright enough to convey 3D on 10' wide screens with tremendous fidelity, and now with HDMI 1.4a plug-and-play connectivity!
Outside of booth #3454, DPI will be supporting nearly a dozen technology partners with precision displays for use in their own exhibits. CLICK HERE to view the powerhouse partners that will feature DPI's displays at CEDIA 2012. As attendees browse the show floor, they will find DPI projectors creating powerful imagery in the CEDIA Future Tech Pavilion, as well as the exhibits of Stewart Filmscreen, Crestron, DNP Screens, Kaleidescape, D-Box, Steinway and the Harmon Luxury Group, to name just a few.
DPI invites all CEDIA 2012 attendees to stop by booth #3454, experience the cutting-edge of projection technology and take in the beautiful imagery that will abound throughout the exhibit.