eyevis presented its digital display solutions at the leading event of the industry in "Sin City" Las Vegas together with their US distribution Partner Aydin Visual Solutions.
Latest developments in AV and IT technology - that's the centre of the annual infoComm show. This year this leading event for the AV industry opened its doors from 9-15 June at the Las Vegas Convention Centre.
To stand out from the crowd eyevis sent its top players to Las Vegas. A convex-concave curved video wall comprising 120 omniSHAPES of different shapes were combined to build up the main video wall of the stand. Another 16 omniSHAPES were used to create a display surface under a raised platform the visitors could walk on. On the opposite side of the stand, eyevis new square LCD tiles were arranged in an unusual configuration to demonstrate the possibilities of these new squareTILES and the ease of installation. Of course, our well-known LED-lit DLP rear-projection cubes, LCD video wall displays, a quad full HD LCD monitor, our graphics controllers and wall management software solutions completed eyevis showcase at the show.
eyevis GmbH staff was backed up by our partner Aydin Visual Solutions (a VDC company) that is in charge of promoting our products in the US market. More eyevis colleagues from our offices in UK and Spain were on show to assist in handling the massive numbers of visitors as well as in the build up and break down of the stand.
A big thank you to all who visited our stand and everyone else who played his part to make this year's infoComm again a successful event for eyevis.
• 4x4 omniSHAPES (as digital display surface under an accessible platform)
• 10x squareTILES (21.5-inch square LCD screen module with ultra-super narrow bezel and Direct-LED backlight)
• 1x EYE-LCD-4600-LE-TOUCH-4OIR (46-inch Full HD LCD monitor with Edge-LED backlight, slim design and multi-touch surface for four users)
• 1x EYE-LCD-6000-QHD-LD (60-inch Quad Full HD LCD monitor with a resolution of 3840 x 2160px)
• 120x omniSHAPES (concave-convex curved main video wall of the stand)
• 2x EYE-LCD-5500-M-USN-LD (55" ultra-super narrow bezel LCD screen with full HD resolution and Direct-LED backlight)
• 2x EC-60-LHD (60-inch Full HD DLP rear-projection cube with LED projection engine)