Easy programming feature is accomplished in various manners such as manual input of front key or command line
July 1st, 2012
OMM1000 enables you to switch up to 16 DVI inputs to 16 digital displays by using general PC software like Hyperlink terminal, telnet or web browser. Easy programming feature is accomplished in various manners such as manual input of front key or command line (ASCII or Binary code) input with various interfaces of RS-232, and TCP/IP and it offers you flexible installation with other video controllers or control software.
The input and output cards are composed of 4 ports DVI, therefore user can configures any input and output channels from 4X4 to 16X16 by plugging the cards into OMM1000 mainframe. It equips electrical DVI (SDVI-4EI/SDVI-4EO) and optical DVI (SDVI-1FI/SDVI-1FO) input and output cards. Optical DVI input and output cards works perfectly with OPTICIS 1 fiber DVI extension module, DVFX-100 and maximum 1Km DVI signal extension can be managed with this combination.
It also supports wide-range compatibility with respect to systems, consisting of various DVI sources and various digital monitors. It has been designed not only to fully execute the DDC (Display Data Channel)/HDCP (High-bandwidth Digital Content Protection) function between any inputs and outputs, but also to have users designate EDID to inputs for wide compatibility. Embedded video signal generator and diagnostic function help the user solve the installation problem with easy and optional quad multi-viewer card saves the installation cost.
OMM-1000 is 16X16 DVI Matrix Router which supports:
- Configurable up to 16 x 16 electrical and optical input/output
- Supports up to WUXGA (1920×1200), 60Hz resolution.
- Supports DDC/HDCP. (Electrical input/output only)
- Provides various control methods (RS-232, TCP/IP, WEB, Key input)
- Equips multi-viewer function (QDVI-O).
- Provides Diagnostic function for quick trouble shooting.
- Has Reference video output and monitoring output for easy installation.
- Handles DVI signal up to 1Km over Multi-mode fiber with fiber optic cards, SDVI-1FI, SDVI-1FO.
- Offers EDID management function.
- Certified by medical UL/EN60601 and FCC/CE.
#304 Byucksan Technopia, 434-6 Sangdaewon-Dong, Chungwon-Ku, Sungnam-City, Gyeonggi-Do, 462-716 Korea Tel: +82 31 737-8033 | Fax: +82 31 737-8079 | firstname.lastname@example.org