iRidium mobile Ltd. is pleased to announce the long expected release of version 1.5.9 for HDL-BUS Pro. This release includes many new advanced features implemented.Everybody who works with the HDL-BUS Pro equipment is welcomed to experience the new HDL solution.
iRidium mobile Ltd. is pleased to announce the long expected release of version 1.5.9 for HDL-BUS Pro.
• Scanning of the HDL bus and using the set-by-default channels
• Support of multiple engineering systems and Z-audio
• iRidium Gate software enabling the connection via the Internet and increasing reliability of data transfer
• No need for additional programming or setting in the Bus Configuration Software
• GUI update via the Internet with no need for coming to a customer place
• Control of the HDL-BUS Pro equipment from multiple simultaneously connected devices
• Control from Local Network or Internet (Wi-Fi, 3G, GPRS) from any place worldwide
• GUI creation of any complexity: setting of multiaspect graphic items, support of active touch
• Use of ready GUI templates and a well-stocked library of graphic items to ease the project setting
• Support of templates of value output to graphic items
• Support of video streaming in JPEG and MJPEG formats
HDL-BUS Pro installers, dealers, distributors, engineers and everybody who works with the HDL-BUS Pro equipment is welcomed to experience the new HDL solution.