Aton Launches Industry's First Out-Of-The-Box Solution for Multi-Zone Music with In-Wall Oled Interfaces
New ATON AH66T Kit also features plug and play support for iPod and lighting control.
ATON™, a premier manufacturer of affordable, high performance speakers, and digital audio and HD video distribution systems, will be showcasing the ATON AH66T Kit, the industry's first pre-programmed Whole House "Music & More" System, at ISE 2012 at Stand 1N73.
The new kit features the AH66T Multi-Source Multi-Zone Controller plus six (6) OLED2 touchpads that offer full-color graphic control and feedback. With built-in programming to run market leading sources like the iPort® and Lutron™ RadioRA®2, the affordable multi-room audio solution allows dealers to rapidly deploy a first-time or add-on audio system with iPod® & lighting control capability ready to go.
The AH66T is a multi-zone music solution with a built-in, RDS-enabled AM/FM tuner plus six additional sources, rated at 60 watts of power per zone with a line level pre-output for subzones. The controller includes a dedicated IR input for every zone with a full, discrete IR code set for integration. It comes with a full 2-way RS232 code set for control via 3rd party devices where a separate multi-room solution is required. The kit comes with six OLED2 in-wall capacitive touch touchpads featuring full-color OLED displays. OLED, or Organic LED displays, are perfect for displaying the system's metadata text, graphics, channel icons and more. Pair this with interchangeable faceplates in white, ivory and almond and you now have the perfect control solution that matches any décor. The kit also comes with 2 built-in RS232 ports ready for an iPort iPod dock (or two) Metadata ready, or Lutron RadioRA2 Lighting control with codes preloaded. The controller is "stackable" to two chassis for a 12-zone system with tuner pre-outputs to share the AM/FM selections between chassis.
The new ATON OLED2 touchpads tie the system together with the speed, graphics, and response of an LCD touch panel, with the ease-of-use and affordability of a traditional keypad. A radical departure from hard button keypads, this controller offers a 2.1" display and user-friendly 15-function hard button layout under a film overlay for the largest all-touch surface in a double-gang, in-wall product. The large display, with its six lines of metadata from 2-way sources, provides a detailed view of "Now Playing" information from the tuner and source components such as iPod and optional Sirius Satellite Radio.
Each OLED2 comes pre-programmed to control the AH66T, the tuner, and iPort dock for iPods, plus advanced customization is a few clicks away with the new ATON SystemWorx software for Dealers.
The AH66T-KT Multi-Source/Zone Controller Kit will be featured at The AVC Group ISE 2012 Stand 1N73. The complete AH66TKT kit ships with the AH66T Multi-Source / Multi-Zone Controller, 6 OLED2 Touchpads, 4 IR Emitters and Talkback Emitters, AM and FM Antennas, 2 DB-9 Male to RJ45 Adapters, a DB-9 Female to Null RJ45 Adapter, 2 RJ45 568A CAT Cables, a Detachable Line Cord, 6 4-Pin Connectors and a 3-Pin Connector. Go to http://www.atonhome.com for more information and dealer locations.
AH66T Multi-Source Multi-Zone Controller:
• 6-zone multi-room controller, "Stackable" to two chassis for a 12 zone system
• Integrated AM/FM tuner with RDS metadata plus 6 additional audio sources
• AM / FM tuner pre-outputs to share tuners between chassis when "Stacked"
• 60 Watts of audio power per zone
• Dedicated 3.5mm IR inputs - for every zone with discrete IR code set available
• 2 built-In RS232 ports for iPod metadata and lighting control
• Out-of-box support for iPort iPod Dock and Lutron™ Radio Ra2® lighting system
• Variable or fixed pre-amp outputs for every zone
• Optional Sirius satellite radio support
• Compatible with the ATON HRR44 video switcher
• Accommodates up to two touchpads per zone
• System and zone trigger outputs
• Rack mountable using the RMK3 3U Rack Mount Kit sold separately
• Breakthrough interface that marries the magic and beauty of touchscreen technology, with the simplicity of a keypad
• Capable of controlling 13 devices including sources, lighting and shades
• Pre-programmed for independent zone functions, AM/FM tuner, iPort dock and Lutron RadioRA2
• Fully customizable using ATON SystemWorx software
• 3 interchangeable films and faceplates including White, Ivory and Almond with each touchpad
ATON products are designed using multiple control and distribution technologies to provide easy-to-install systems that route, control and deliver audio and video content throughout the home. The company's core technologies include Dynamic Level Adjustment (DLA) Speaker Level Audio Routing, Radio Frequency (RF), Infrared (IR), and Category 5 (Cat5) digital distribution of audio and video. Organized in late 2005 as a development group, the company has been working on key products aimed at providing innovative, affordable systems for consumers that bring "Technology In Reach." The company is based in Carlsbad, California, and sells through a distribution network to custom installers. To learn more, visit http://www.atonhome.com.
About The AVC Group, LLC:
Headquartered in Carlsbad, California, The AVC Group, LLC is a portfolio of pre-eminent manufacturers and marketers of state-of-the-art consumer and commercial audio, video, and control system solutions. The AVC Group is comprised of the following industry leading brands: NILES® Audio (www.nilesaudio.com), ELAN® Home Systems (www.elanhomesystems.com), Xantech® (www.xantech.com), ATON® (www.atonhome.com), and Sunfire® (www.sunfire.com). The AVC Group, LLC is a subsidiary of Nortek, Inc.'s (www.nortek-inc.com) Home Technology Group.