Speaking Submissions Deadline is September 15, 2011
San Jose, CA -August 31, 2011 -The Eleventh Annual Storage Visions Conference will be held at the Riviera Hotel Convention Center in Las Vegas, Nevada, January 8 & 9, 2012 by the Entertainment Storage Alliance. The 2012 Storage Visions Conference is a partner to the 2012 CES. The preliminary agenda for SV 2012 offers many opportunities to show case visionary storage technology and applications as well as explore the conference theme of "Heavy Storage for Thin Clients."
Following are preliminary sessions planned for SV 2012:
- -Look Up in the Sky: Growth in Storage for High Resolution Content Creation and Production:
- -Finding and Protecting What we Have
- -Analyst Perspectives: In the Cloud or in Our Cells -Opportunities and Challenges for Content Storage
- -A Rolling Stone, Storage Options for Mobile Devices
- -A Brave New World for Home, Office and Entertainment Storage
- -No Rest for the Wicked: Accessing Everything on CE Devices
- -What Makes Tomorrow's Blockbusters Possible?: Infrastructure for High Resolution Content Applications
- -It's Out There: Opportunities and Challenges for Consumer and Enterprise Cloud Storage
- -The Long and Winding Tail: Content Delivery Where Ever and When Ever
- -Don't Lose Your Life: Saving, Sharing and Protecting Family Content
Award submissions are now being accepted for the prestigious Visionary Awards to be presented at the 2012 Storage Visions Conference at: http://www.storagevisions.com/2012Awards.htm. Speaking submissions are open until September 15, 2011 at www.storagevisions.com.
Our official News Wire sponsor is PR Newswire (VPO). Our electronic sign controller sponsor is Brightsign. Other sponsors and exhibitors at the 2012 Storage Visions Conference include: Gold and lanyard sponsor Toshiba Storage Device Division, Silver Sponsor OCZ Technology; Bronze Calypso Systems, SNIA SSSI and Exhibitor DigiStore Solutions. Organization and media sponsors include Blu -ray Disc Association, Burn World, Coughlin Associates, Createasphere, Davis Consulting Asia, FCIA, HomeToys, IDC, Flash Memory Summit, Media and Entertainment Technology, Park Associates, Photo Imaging News, Powersource, Santa Clara Valley IEEE Consumer Electronics Society Chapter, STA, Storage Review, and RDC.
There are a limited number of sponsorships and exhibit spaces available for the 2012 Storage Visions Conference. For information on sponsorship and exhibit opportunities at the 2012 conference, fill out the appropriate forms available on the conference web site: www.StorageVisions.com. Interested parties can also call Storage Visions at 408 -978 -8184 or email us at info@StorageVisions.com. Conference registration is now open at: http://www.storagevisions.com/2012Register.htm.
The Storage Visions Conference is put on by the Entertainment Storage Alliance (www.EntertainmentStorage.Org) and Coughlin Associates (www.tomcoughlin.com).