At Crestron we are continually amazed at how custom installers are exceeding the expectations of clients with their creative talent, technical expertise and high quality bespoke solutions.
At Crestron we are continually amazed at how custom installers are exceeding the expectations of clients with their creative talent, technical expertise and high quality bespoke solutions. The hard work of these installers provides the perfect showcase for the Crestron product range and - with that in mind - Crestron is excited to launch their annual Crestron Integration Awards. Each year Crestron celebrates the very best in custom installation and Petra van Meeuwen, PR Manager at Crestron UK is pleased to announce this year's call for entries…
No Time to Lose!
Crestron dealers work at the cutting -edge of integrated control systems and produce truly awe inspiring designs and solutions. The Crestron Integration Awards is the perfect platform for companies to showcase their talents and with the results being announced at the Home Technology Event in London (Excel, London, 28 -30 June 2011) this is an opportunity not to be missed.
Entries must be received before 31 May 2011 and this year the categories are:
• Best Integrated Home System (displaying the best use of Crestron Total Home Technology)
• Most Distinctive Digital Media™ Installation (awarded to great projects featuring this new technology)
• Home Sweet Home Cinema (amazing home theatres)
• Brilliant Lighting Control and Design (Crestron lighting applications)
• Most Extreme Makeover (eye -catching retrofit projects)
• Ultimate Connected Home (best integrated home - below €500k)
• Ultimate Connected Home (best integrated home - over €500k)
• Best High Rise Living (apartment, loft or studio integrations)
• Best Marine Project (yacht)
• Most Innovative Control Solution (AV, Lighting and HVAC)
• Most Creative GUI (open to programmers & CAIPs - inspiring programming)
• Best International Crestron Home (international property, outside of UK)
To be eligible you must be an authorised Crestron dealer and nominated projects must have been completed between 1 January 2010 and 31 May 2011. If you have any questions or wish to discuss your entries further then please contact Petra at Crestron (0845 873 8787) or Tanya Houston at Wildwood PR (01293 851115).
The winning entries will each be featured in the Crestron PR campaign run by the company's media specialists, Wildwood PR; past winners have enjoyed increased coverage in both trade and consumer media outlets and winning projects will also be submitted to the Integration Awards run by Crestron America.