We are proud to announce that the ebode Mini and Flush Mount Receiver Kits are now available from stock. These IR kits allows full remote control operation of audio/video components that are located in concealed and/or out-of-sight locations.
We are proud to announce that the ebode Mini and Flush Mount Receiver Kits are now available from stock.
These IR kits allows full remote control operation of audio/video components (such as your Blu -ray player, A/V Receiver, DVR, Satellite Box, Cable Tuner, etc.) that are located in concealed and/or out -of -sight locations. Both Receivers are mains powered and equiped with a status and feedback LED.
The Mini Receiver is ideal to position close or attached to your flat panel TV. The Flush Mount Receiver can be mounted into a cabinet or panel. The Flush Kit also includes 4 interchangeable, coloured top covers (black, white, brushed chrome and brass) to match any decor!
Also available from the ebode IR Link Series are the following kits with the Table Top Mouse Receiver:
IR Link C - Works via COAX
IR Link Pro - Professional with status and feedback LED
Benefits of ebode InfraRed products
* Features the best IR -circuit available, and is compatible with all current data formats including RCMM, RC5/6 and XMP fast codes (as used in the latest remote controls, set -top boxes and media players.)
* Competitive pricing
* Our ebode properietary Irex Technology guarantees a high level of immunity from InfraRed interference from common problems direct sunlight, CFL lighting and Flat Panel TV's (incl Plasma, LCD and LED).
* Contains a filtering circuit to prevent interference from flat screen TV's and lighting sources.
* Strong branding and packaging.
* Features the smallest receivers on the market so its much easier to hide and connect.
* Battery life of up to one year on the IR LINK B due to the innovative 'sleep' mode.
* IR frequency range 30 - 60khz
* Eup certified power supply for the 2013 low energy directives
* Available with German (Schuko), UK and Australian plug types
For pricing and availability in your country please contact your area sales manager or ebode brand manager Jan Arendse via email@example.com.
ebode is a new European brand, formed in 2009, offering home automation products and innovative 'A/V problem solvers'. Unlike many of the complex automation solutions available today, ebode's affordable and innovative plug and play product lines have been designed to be simple to install, plus easy and convenient to integrate into European homes. http://www.ebodeelectronics.eu/.