New Keypad Styles are Engineered to be "Irresistible" to Consumers and Installers Alike
Salt Lake City, UT (August 6, 2010) - Today, LiteTouch announced that the company will debut two new keypad styles at the upcoming CEDIA Expo in Atlanta September 22 - 26.
The new keypads feature contemporary, bold, design -forward, shapely styling designed to appeal to LiteTouch's large national and international following of design professionals, including architects, interior designers, and custom home specifers. They are also designed to complement the décor and high -tech environment common in today's home theater spaces where every detail combines to create the atmosphere today's homeowners seek.
New LiteTouch Keypad Features:
- - Finish Options: As with all LiteTouch keypads, a wide variety of button configurations, engraving options and faceplate finishes are available. Face plates will initially be offered in metal, with additional material options to follow.
- - Style Families: Both keypads are available in various mounting
options to accommodate national and international backbox needs.
- - Field Adjustable LED Colors: Seven field -selectable LED colors are easily customized and changed by the installer via RGB Color Wheel located in the back of the keypads. RGB Level Wheel adjusts LED brightness too.
- - Unique Backlit Engraving Option: Unique backlighting illuminates the engraving for easier reading in both day and night hours.
- - IR Window: Allows for the use of a LiteTouch IR Remote Control to access the programming of other buttons located in keypads anywhere in the system.
- - Two Auxiliary Integration Ports: A Data Input Terminal and a Low Voltage Relay Terminal on each keypad allow for advanced integration and dry contact input by the Installer.
LiteTouch will announce keypad availability dates September 1st at LiteTouch.com.
About LiteTouch, Inc
LiteTouch, a leading lighting control system manufacturer for more than three decades, is headquartered in Salt Lake City, Utah. LiteTouch's products are recommended by architects, lighting designers, custom installers, builders and electricians worldwide and are available through an extensive network of Representatives, Authorized Dealers and Distributors.
In addition to being an essential element of any green building or remodeling project, LiteTouch lighting control systems offer numerous real -world benefits, including convenience, security, time -savings, safety, energy conservation and design aesthetics. "Experience Lighting Control", an online tour detailing many of these benefits, is available at LiteTouch.com.
For more information and/or high res artwork, please contact:
Robin Whitney, Whitney Advertising & Design | Office: 435 -647 -2918 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org