Leading Specialty Distribution and Marketing Firm Launches New Cutting Edge Video Products for Residential and Commercial Markets
Bellingham, WA - July 8, 2010 - IMAGE Screens GmbH, owners of the IMAGE and DAVISION projection screen brands, today announced the appointment of StJohn Group, Inc. as its North American distributor. The IMAGE line, dedicated to the professional A/V installer, will serve as the perfect complement to the premium brands already in the StJohn Group roster.
IMAGE Screens, already marketed in 35 countries, will be promoted and sold beginning immediately. IMAGE manufactures in Germany, a complete line of fixed, motorized and masking screens for a variety of high performance home theater and commercial applications. The screens are hand -built and incorporate innovative engineering and proprietary designs.
The IMAGE line also features a complete array of solid and acoustically transparent materials, in a wide variety of screen gains and colors. From commercial -sized theater screens to residential sized screens, the company is noted for their exceptional engineering, motorization, and motorization control simplicity. The company offers curved screens, motorized retractable screens, motorized and manual masking screens, in -ceiling screens and the world's first fully acoustically transparent (AT) 3D screen. Installers worldwide rave about their easy installation.
PHOTO: IMAGE Screens iMasque Widescreen Format - http://www.stjohngroup.com/blasts/images/IMAGE/Image_BrochureCover.jpg
Current capabilities include:
* Three grades of solid vinyl white screens (1.2 gain)
* Two grades of grey screens (0.8 gain)
* Rear projection screens (4.0 gain)
* Unity gain white AT screen (1.0 gain)
* Grey AT screen (0.8 gain)
* Three grades of 3D screens including the only AT 3D material on the market!
These materials can be utilized in a variety of form factors including:
* Large commercial fixed theater screens - flat and curved
* Professional grade motorized masking screens - flat and curved. 2 -way and 4 -way - including 4 -way curved!
* Simulators in any size and diameter, from entertainment and gaming use to military and science needs
* A line of fixed frame manual masking screens! Flat or curved!
* Professional grade in -wall flush mount screens, with or without masking.
* Fixed screens - flat and individual curved to match each individual lense requirement
* Screen masks that can be finished with art work
* Roll between 2D, 3D screen materials and even AT or solid art coverings on fixed and masking screens.
* Three grades of fixed frames with matched fabric.
* Silver 3 -D ready screens.
* Wide variety of designer -friendly colors and fabric covered
* A complete line of motorized screens (currently branded DAVISION) - flat and tab tensioned, in a wide range of finishes.
* In -ceiling motorized screens
There are also several exciting product introductions that will be carefully rolled out in the next few months.
IMAGE President, Michael Liesenfeld stated, "We at IMAGE Screens are very proud to be well -represented by StJohn Group, in North America, the world's most demanding market for high quality and innovative screen applications.
StJohn Group sales director, John Caldwell, said, "This is arguably the most exciting line of screens to come onto the market in years! Our pricing will be competitive. The quality, fit and finish, engineering and overall value equation will be second to none. This company is committed to nothing but quality and will support dealers with great literature, specs, configurators, samples, dealer recognition, and more."
With the most comprehensive product line that we've ever had in a screen company - the ability to offer both solid and AT screens in a vast number of styles - we are poised to exceed the expectations of the residential and commercial screen markets."
StJohn Group president, Kevin Leja, concluded, "We are extremely proud to be partnering with IMAGE Screens. Together with their product quality and engineering expertise, plus our knowledge and experience building the AT screen market in North America over the past six years, we are an unbeatable team."
ABOUT IMAGE SCREENS
Since its founding in 1998, IMAGE Screens has been committed to putting all its passion, knowledge and soul into every screen they handcraft in Braunshorn, Germany. By using cutting -edge high -tech methods and the best engineering skills, IMAGE consistently achieves their primary goal: Unrestricted customer satisfaction. IMAGE builds products that are expected to perform on a lifetime scale and thus provide their clients with lasting value - like very few products and a limited number of companies are able to. IMAGE Screens: Setting new benchmarks.
ABOUT STJOHN GROUP
StJohn Group, Inc. is not a typical American distributor. Only representing lines offering exclusive North American distribution opportunity allows the company to closely work with its partners on a holistic approach to brand development. Unlike most U.S. distributors, StJohn Group handles all facets of sales and marketing, including literature and collateral creative and production, advertising creative and buys, public relations, web sites, business development and long range market planning.
Based in Bellingham, WA with a satellite office in Scottsdale, AZ, StJohn Group has seventeen regional representative firms and an active roster of more than 800 specialty A/V dealers.
StJohn Group specializes in products and services for the custom integration (CI) market - both residential and commercial - and represents Artcoustic and Cabasse Loudspeakers, Cineversum HD projectors, and IMAGE Screens in North America and the Caribbean.
VISUAL & TEXTUAL ASSETS
- IMAGE Screens Brochure (96 pages full -color - WARNING 26.6 mb .pdf) - Download: http://www.stjohngroup.com/downloads/IMAGE -SCREENS/image_screenguide09.pdf
- IMAGE Screens - StJohn Group Press Release (344 kb .doc) - Download: http://www.stjohngroup.com/downloads/IMAGE -SCREENS/IMAGE -SJG.doc
- IMAGE Screens Web Site: http://www.image -screens.com/
HIGH RESOLUTION PHOTOGRAPHY
High quality photo files of the IMAGE Screen product line are available for the asking. Contact Kevin Leja at the Administration number below, or via our Contact page.
Dealers: Contact Sales Dept. for Dealer Price Guide, or to inquire about becoming an authorized IMAGE Screen dealer.
Phone: (360) 283 -5244 - - Fax: (805) 856 -2212
E -mail: email@example.com
4396 Saddlestone Drive, Bellingham, WA 98226
Phone: (360) 756 -2205 - - Fax: (360) 647 -1087
E -mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Relevant Web sites: