Two-day training sessions offer in-depth product education; Required for dealers to become AVAD Crestron Authorized dealers
AVAD LLC, North America's leading custom electronics distributor, together with Crestron, has announced a new training schedule that will serve as a qualification measure for dealers to become eligible to purchase Prodigy and Adagio home technology products from AVAD.
With over 70 different events planned for AVAD branches throughout the US and Canada, the two -day training course will provide dealers with extensive product knowledge as well as educate dealers on how to successfully market, sell and install Prodigy and Adagio systems. Following the completion of the course, dealers will be required to take and pass a test in order to purchase a demo system for their showroom, place an opening order, and be issued an authorized Crestron dealer number. Upon passing the course, dealers will also be eligible to apply to attend Crestron's three -day SystemBuilder training held at Crestron's US training centers.
"The goal of the AVAD Integration Partners program has always been to offer dealers turnkey solutions that are robust, reliable, repeatable, easy to install and, most importantly, profitable," said Jim Annes, vice president and general manager of AVAD. "Together with Crestron, we are taking the first steps in equipping our dealers with the knowledge and resources they need to sell and install these product solutions."
"Crestron has always considered a commitment to training a large part of our True Blue Support program," said Delia Hansen, Crestron strategic account manager -AVAD. "Now we are working together with the AVAD organization to empower them to provide training and True Blue Support along with selected products to qualified AVAD dealers. The combination of AVAD Sales Certification and Crestron Advanced System Builder Trainings will ensure the quality of the Crestron Brand and the branding of both AVAD and AVAD dealers."
AVAD's Crestron Training
• June 15 -16 - Centennial, Colo.; Tampa, Fla.; Westbury, N.Y., Dallas, Texas; Smyrna, Ga.; Elk Grove Village, Ill.; Scottsdale, Ariz.; Van Nuys, Calif.
• June 17 -18 - Irvine, Calif.
• June 22 -23 Pine Brook, N.J.; Calgary, Alberta, Canada; Gaithersburg, Md.; Chesterfield, Mo.; Calgary, Mo.; Livermore, Calif.
• June 23 -24 - Bellevue, Wash.
• June 24 -25 - San Jose, Calif.
• June 29 -30 - Salt Lake City, Utah; Fort Lauderdale, Fla.; Woburn, Mass.; Houston, Texas; Nashville, Tenn.; Carmel, Ind.; Beaverton, Ore.; San Diego, Calif.
• July 7 -8 - Tampa, Fla.; Plymouth, Pa.; Dallas, Texas; Charlotte, N.C.; Edina, Minn.; Van Nuys, Calif.
• July 13 -14 - Centennial, Colo.; Pine Brook, N.J.; Smyrna, Ga.; Irvine, Calif.
• July 20 -21 - Fort Lauderdale, Fla.; Woburn, Mass.; Gaithersburg, Md.; Elk Grove Village, Ill.; Mississauga, Ontario, Canada; Bellevue, Wash.
• July 21 -22 - Houston, Texas
• July 27 -28 - Westbury, N.Y.; Nashville, Tenn.; Livermore, Calif.; San Diego, Calif.
• August 3 -4 - Centennial, Colo.; Tampa, Fla.; Pine Brook, N.J.; Dallas, Texas; Charlotte, N.C.; Chesterfield, Mo.; Scottsdale, Ariz.; Van Nuys, Calif.
• August 10 -11 - Woburn, Mass.; Gaithersburg, Md.; Calgary, Alberta, Canada; Irvine, Calif.; Bellevue, Wash.
• August 11 -12 - Edina, Minn.
• August 17 -18 - Fort Lauderdale, Fla.; Westbury, N.Y.; Houston, Texas; Smyrna, Calif.; Carmel, Ind.; Livermore, Calif.; San Diego, Calif.
• August 31 -September 1 - Salt Lake City, Utah; Plymouth, Pa.; Nashville, Tenn.; Elk Grove Village, Ill.; Mississauga, Ontario, Canada; Beaverton, Ore.
• September 8 -9 - Calgary, Alberta, Canada; Charlotte, N.C.; Chesterfield, Mo.
All dates and locations are subject to change. Dealers interested in attending the AVAD Crestron trainings should contact their local AVAD branch for more details.
• AVAD and Crestron have announced a new training schedule that will serve as a qualification measure for dealers to become eligible to purchase Prodigy and Adagio home technology products from AVAD.
• The two -day training course will provide dealers with extensive product knowledge as well as educate dealers on how to successfully market, sell and install Prodigy and Adagio systems.
• There are currently 70 events scheduled to be held at AVAD branches throughout the US and Canada.
About AVAD LLC
AVAD LLC, a wholly -owned subsidiary of Ingram Micro Inc., is the most complete custom electronics provider in North America. Offering customers the most trusted brands, AVAD stocks complete systems solutions for home theater, home automation, pro AV, lighting controls, security, distributed A/V, central vacuum, HVAC and more. Further, the company is dedicated to dealer education, training and skill advancement, as evidenced by AVAD University's over 450 online and classroom continuing education classes held each year. AVAD ensures just -in -time delivery from each of its 28 North American facilities.
Product lines that AVAD distributes and supports include: APC, Artison, Aton, Atlantic Technology, B&K Components, Bogen, Bose, Calrad, C.O.P.S. Monitoring, Crestron, Crown International, dbx Professional, Denon Pro, DirtDevil, DSC, Dymo/RhinoPRO, Draper, Gefen, HAI, iPort, JBL Pro, JDSU, JVC Professional Products, Key Digital, Lutron, Luxul Wireless, Marantz, MartinLogan, Middle Atlantic, NetStreams, Niles Audio, OmniMount, Onkyo, OnQ, Optoma, Panamax, Panasonic Phones, Parasound, Peerless, Philips, Polk Audio, Pro -Connect, Pro -Flex, Rockustics, RTI, Samsung, Screen Innovations, Sharp, SIRIUS|XM, Speco Technologies, Sunbrite, TiVo, TZ, URC, Velodyne, ZeeVee and more.
AVAD website: http://www.avad.com
AVAD Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/avad_llc
AVAD Facebook Fan Page: http://www.facebook.com/avadllc
AVAD YouTube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/avadllc
Scott Moody, PR Account Supervisor
Tel: 954 -925 -1511
Steve Honig, Senior Manger of Marketing and Training
Tel: 818 -742 -4775 x1101