Leading Luxury Home Theater Brand Offers Premium Scalable Media Server / Client System with Enterprise-Level Reliability
LEXINGTON, KY - Sunfire®, a specialist in the design, manufacture and marketing of luxury home theater products for the custom specialist and retail markets, announced that their Theater Grand Media System (TGM) is now shipping.
The company's TGM system is a high performance, modular and scalable media server for music and movies with storage options ranging from one terabyte up to six terabytes. Complete systems start at $6,500 MSRP.
The TGM -100 system is as easy to use as it is sophisticated. Customers load their collection of DVDs and CDs onto a highly reliable, enterprise -level storage solution. Artist, album, genre, film, director, even cover art, are downloaded automatically, making it a breeze to sort through extensive collections. A unique layered approach employs multiple online sources, such as Gracenote®, AMG®, and GD3® for the highest quality metadata. A stunning TV interface provides intuitive and instant access to the collection - all at users' fingertips from the comfort of users' favorite seats.
Best -in -class video performance upconverts existing DVD libraries to near -HD 1080p quality. And with the system's scalability and TGM -100C client, users can enjoy the same experience in up to seven different rooms in the home - truly a videophile's reason to celebrate.
In addition, the TGM system is the only server solution on the market that is designed from the ground up to work with all current ELAN Touch Panels. An independent User Interface allows whole -house control from wired and wireless panels. Due to its tight integration with ELAN control systems, the Theater Grand Media system will also be available to select ELAN dealers.
Whether users are looking for a music only system to store a precious CD collection, or an enterprise -level multi -terabyte solution for mixed media including music and movies, Sunfire has a solution.
The TGM -HD1 is a one terabyte, RAID 1 system that offers single redundancy backup for smaller libraries and in -store merchandising.
For larger collections and even more robust backup, users can choose from three terabyte and six terabyte options (TGM -HD3 and TGM -HD6, respectively) that can store up to 900 DVDs in one chassis. The TGM -HDC iSCSI chassis is an enterprise -grade RAID 6 hard drive solution, fully customized for the CI industry, with critical application performance only seen in financial, medical and scientific markets.
This platform boasts dual redundant hardware that creates a real -time backup of precious libraries. Dual redundant, field replaceable power supplies, fans, and hard drives ensure that that the system will always perform on demand. And scalability means that users are able to increase capacity as libraries or families grow - up to 1,800 movies and beyond.
What's more, the TGM -HDC features intelligent remote diagnostics. This early warning system alerts users and dealers of important system conditions - in many cases preventing problems before they occur.
Co -developed with Imerge, a recognized world -leader in server solutions for more than a decade, the TGM -100 utilizes over ten years of media server hardware and software development experience, delivering industry -leading audiophile and videophile performance. The TGM -100 and its complementary products are designed to set new benchmarks against which all others should be measured.
In addition to the TGM -100 at $5,920 (MSRP), Sunfire also offers the TGM -100C client at $3,000 MSRP. Systems start at $6,500 for the one terabyte, and move up to $15,000 for the three terabyte solution, with six terabytes at $19,500 MSRP. All models are available to order and shipping now.
TGM -100 / TGM -100C Theater Grand Media Server/Client Features:
• STORE entire collections of DVDs and CDs on a system that is as easy to use as it is sophisticated
• ACCESS all media using an intuitive high resolution TV interface. A stunning widescreen display provides access to entire collections of music and movies all at users' fingertips from the comfort of their seats
• VIDEOPHILE 1080p cinematic experience - best -in -class video performance upconverts existing DVD libraries to near -HD 1080p quality
• CLASSIFY music and movies (including CD/DVD cover art). Artist, album, genre, film, director, and more are downloaded automatically to make it a breeze to sort through extensive collections
• SCALABLE for up to seven simultaneous independent video zones (server/client system). Users can queue up SpongeBob in the living room while rocking out to a live Pink Floyd concert DVD in the theater
• REMOTE monitoring and diagnostics. The early warning system, alerts users and dealers of important system conditions - in many cases preventing problems before they even happen.
• AWARD -winning integration platform (XiVALink protocol via IP, RS -232, IR)
TGM -HD3/6 Theater Grand Media Hard Drive Features:
• BACKUP - dual redundancy power supplies, fans, and hard drives make the system the most reliable on the market
• INTELLIGENT remote diagnostics alert users and dealers of potential system problems
• SCALABLE hard drive options from one terabyte to six terabytes offer both flexibility and scalability to tailor user needs now and well into the future
Founded by renowned audio innovator Bob Carver, Sunfire designs, develops, manufactures and markets the smallest, most powerful speakers, subwoofers and amplifiers in the world. Sold in over 65 countries, Sunfire combines unconventional thinking with precision engineering to create innovative theater products that deliver exceptional performance - whenever, and wherever, they are heard. Carver's thirty five years of scientific research have resulted in numerous patents including the Tracking Downconverter™ power supply used in the company's receivers and amplifiers; and High Pressure, High Back -emf technology found in the company's speakers. Complete information on Sunfire, its products and technology, is readily available at www.sunfire.com
Founded in 1997, Imerge, headquartered in Cambridge, UK, is a recognised pioneer and leader in Internet -connected multi -room home A/V media appliances. Products include the XiVA™ Media Appliance Software & Reference Products, licensed to many worldwide leading multi -room AV consumer electronics companies, the revolutionary SoundServer range of multi -room hard disk audio servers and the MS5000 Hard Disk A/V MediaServer, which are based on this technology. Imerge is part of the Nortek Group of Companies.
Sunfire is a trademark of ELAN Home Systems, LLC, Lexington, Kentucky. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
# # #
ATTENTION EDITORS: A hi -resolution Library of Sunfire's Theater Grand Media System is available for download via the following link:
Theater Grand Media System TGM -100 Server (top) with TGM -HDC Hard Drive Chassis (sunfire_tgm_stack_hires_1.jpg)
Theater Grand Media System TGM -100 Graphical User Interface Examples
- -Home Screen (sunfire_tgm_ui_hires_3.jpg)
- -DVD Cover View (sunfire_tgm_ui_hires_1.jpg)
- -Movie Details (sunfire_tgm_ui_hires_4.jpg)
- -List View (sunfire_tgm_ui_hires_2.jpg)
Theater Grand Media System TGM -100C Client (sunfire_tgm_angled_hires_1.jpg)
The Steven Style Group
New York, NY
t) 212 -465 -1290
f) 212 -465 -1299