GAO's G.726 vocoder complies with the ITU-T standard and operates at 40, 32, 24, and 16kbps. It is used in numerous applications such as speech transmission over digital networks, video conferencing, multimedia, and ISDN communications.
Toronto, Canada - GAO Research Inc. (www.GAOResearch.com) has released an updated version of its G.726 vocoder, which has been optimized for better performance.GAO's G.726 vocoder complies with the ITU -T standard and operates at 40, 32, 24, and 16kbps. It is used in numerous applications such as speech transmission over digital networks, video conferencing, multimedia, and ISDN communications.
For more information about G.726 vocoder, please visit www.GAOResearch.com or contact Sales@GAOResearch.com.
About GAO Research Inc.
GAO Research Inc. is a recognized international leading provider of communications software to telecom and electronics companies and provides the most comprehensive and unique suite of modem, fax, telephony, speech software, VoIP, FoIP, fax relay and fax/modem/voice relay software for embedded applications for DSP and microprocessors.
For more information please visit http://www.GAOResearch.com
1. GAO Research Inc. is a member of GAO Group, which also includes
2. GAO RFID Inc. - http://www.GAORFID.com
3. GAO Tek Inc. - http://www.GAOTek.com
4. GAO RFID Asset Tracking - http://www.GAORFIDAssetTracking.com
5. GAO Embedded - http://www.GAOEmbedded.com
6. GAO Instruments - http://www.GAOInstruments.com
7. GAO Comm - http://www.GAOComm.com