Systems Contractor News (SCN) recognized the OmniMount RSF at InfoComm 2008 as one of the best and most innovative products introduced at the show.
Systems Contractor News (SCN) recognized the OmniMount RSF at InfoComm 2008 as one of the best and most innovative products introduced at the show. The RSF is a one -box solution that saves time during installations because it ships fully assembled. The superior features, especially the product's quick and easy installation, made this product the most innovative rack/AV furniture product at the show.
The award -winning RSF is the first fully assembled, heavy duty floor rack system in its class. This cost -effective system has features like cable management channels for routing 3" wire bundles and vented shelves and blanks to keep equipment cool. The RSF can accommodate virtually any A/V component management application. Although the system was designed to be tucked neatly into a closet or hidden compartment, it's stylish enough to be displayed anywhere.
• Ships assembled
• Integrated cable management channels for routing up to 3" bundles
• Caster base provides easy placement inside closets or against walls
• Adjustable shelves to accommodate most components
• Vented for component cooling
• Includes complete Grade 5 hardware kit
• Additional accessories allow for customization per application
• The OmniMount RSF is the winner of a 2008 System Contractor News award
• RSF is the first fully assembled heavy duty floor system in its class.
• Superior features, along with quick installation, made this product stand out as the most innovative rack/AV furniture products at the show.
For nearly 30 years, OmniMount has upheld its position as a global leader by continually evolving the industry through product innovation and the creation of new product categories. Represented worldwide in more than 65 countries to date, OmniMount products have been recognized for groundbreaking design, high quality and long -term reliability. Thanks in part to the company's in -house industrial design and engineering team, precise attention to detail and quality control standards are built into every product, producing the most breakthrough and well -built products on the market. Today, the OmniMount product line features hundreds of mounting solutions that cover the demands of nearly every application. From the smaller speaker to the largest flat panel and everything in between, OmniMount has been a pioneer in developing professional and consumer products to maximize the home theater experience.
For a closer look, visit www.omnimountpro.com.