Niles Audio Corporation, The First Name in Custom Installation®, today announced that the company has begun shipping its ZR-4 MultiZone Receiver Kit, the first of two new multizone systems.
MIAMI, FLORIDA - February 26, 2008 - Niles Audio Corporation, The First Name in Custom Installation®, today announced that the company has begun shipping its ZR -4 MultiZone Receiver Kit, the first of two new multizone systems. Niles' two new systems -ZR -4 and ZR -6 -collectively address every price point and application in the market. They build on the success of Niles' popular ZR -4630 MultiZone Receiver and add many new features, including plug -and -play iPod® integration, HD Radio™ and weather -resistant keypads. Professional systems integrators also get the fit, finish and reliability they have come to expect from Niles.
"We designed our new multizone line from the ground up providing our customers with a competitive advantage at every price point and application," said Frank Sterns, president of Niles. "First out of the gate, the ZR -4 embodies this approach by offering a simple yet feature -rich solution at pricing that opens up new opportunities, particularly for the light -commercial, MDU and starter home markets," Sterns added.
The ZR -4 MultiZone Receiver Kit is a four -source, four -zone distributed audio system and is offered as an all -in -one package that includes everything needed to install the system. The kit includes a multizone audio receiver, four Solo® -4 IR weather -resistant keypads, a hand -held learning remote control, three infrared MicroFlashers® and rack mount ears with mounting hardware. By combining all the necessary electronics required for a multizone distributed audio system into a single package, Niles has vastly simplified the sales, ordering and installation process, while eliminating the need for redundant packaging. The ZR -4 features a plug -and -play design that requires virtually no programming, so the system is up and running in record time. The system can be expanded to eight zones by simply adding a ZR -4 MultiZone Receiver Kit.
The ZR -4 includes many features found on higher -end multizone receivers, such as a built -in AM/FM tuner that plays music right out of the box and an advanced, low -heat, 4 -ohm stable, digital power amplifier that delivers a robust 40 watts of power per zone (20 watts per channel). The four included Solo -4 IR Weather -Resistant Keypads provide convenient control in a simple, single -gang solution and open up new installation possibilities outdoors and other wet areas within such as showers, baths and spas. The R -6L Learning Remote Control -also included -provides advanced control for all sources as well as a local TV and associated cable/satellite receiver and comes preloaded with commands for the ZR -4 as well as many popular brands. Additional features include independent bass, treble and variable loudness tone controls for each zone, allowing the user to optimize sound quality for the zone and match the acoustics from one zone to another. The ZR -4 enables telephone system paging and doorbell chimes to automatically mute the audio and play through the systems loudspeakers. Discrete IR codes for each zone and RS -232 compatibility enable control from secondary Niles or third -party controllers. The Solo -4 IR keypads feature concealed infrared sensors to transmit source control commands from the included learning remote control, through the ZR -4, to connected sources like CD, DVD and cable/satellite receivers.
Now shipping to authorized Niles dealers and distributors, the ZR -4 MultiZone Receiver Kit has an MSRP of $1,499.95 and comes with a two -year limited warranty.
• The Niles ZR -4 MultiZone Receiver Kit is now shipping
• The ZR -4 is the first of two new multizone systems from Niles that includes the ZR -4 and ZR -6, providing the most complete and up -to -date assortment in the industry
• Niles' MultiZone Line provides a solution for every price point and application
• The ZR -4 MultiZone Receiver Kit targets the light commercial, MDU (Multiple Dwellings Unit) and starter home markets
• The ZR -4 MultiZone Receiver Kit is a four -source, four -zone audio system
• The ZR -4 MultiZone Receiver Kit includes a multizone receiver, four Solo -4 IR weather -resistant keypads, a learning remote control, rack mount ears with mounting hardware, and three infrared MicroFlashers® for controlling connected source components like a CD, DVD or cable/satellite receivers
• The all -in -one kit simplifies selling, ordering and installation for the dealer
• The ZR -4's weather -resistant keypads enable installation anywhere the user wants, including wet areas like showers and spas or outdoor by the pool
• The ZR -4 utilizes an advanced, low -heat, digital power amplifier design that delivers a 40 watts per zone (20 watts per channel)
• The ZR -4 is controllable via discrete RS232 and infrared commands for each zone
• The ZR -4 expands to eight zones by adding a second ZR -4 MultiZone Receiver Kit
• The MSRP for the ZR -4 MultiZone Receiver Kit is $1,499.95
• The ZR -4 MultiZone Receiver Kit has a two -year limited warranty
Miami -based Niles Audio Corporation is a 30 -year -old company recognized as The First Name in Custom Installation®. The company is a leading designer, manufacturer and marketer of audio/video custom installation products and accessories and is guided by its vision to be the world's leading provider of products and services that enable professional custom installers to design and install systems that delight their customers. To that end, Niles pursues a mission to provide solutions for end users which enable simple and easy access to home entertainment and that integrate seamlessly with other low voltage subsystems like lighting, internet, security and HVAC in residential and light commercial environments. Niles conducts its business with a promise to treat its customers, employees, suppliers and stakeholders with fairness and respect and to foster teamwork, innovation and a commitment to be the best in everything it does.
Additional information may be obtained by contacting Mike Detmer at Niles Audio Corporation, 12331 SW 130th Street, Miami, FL 33186 (1 -800 -BUY -HIFI; ext. 197) or by visiting www.nilesaudio.com.
# # #