New Fat Cat Racks combine outstanding quality with outstanding value. A sister company of TruAudio, FAT CAT Technologies offers a growing selection of premium quality/value oriented products.
ST. GEORGE, UTAH - April 7th, 2008 - There are many "crowded" categories in the Custom Integration market. Arguably, the rack category is not one of them. With the growing need and desire of this category by custom dealers, research showed that many dealers were looking for options. This was especially true when the price/value formula came into play. That price/value option is now available from FAT CAT Racks.
These high quality steel frames are dependable and attractive. Solid construction, smooth edges, easy gliding pull and twist options, and configurable design provide solutions for almost any install. The frames include contoured posts with printed "U" spaces and rear cable management punch outs. The top panel is available with no fans, two fans or four fans. The versatile bottom panel is designed to be stand alone, accommodate casters, or be secured onto a slide out system. The initial models are available in 20U, 28U, 36U and 44U heights and either 18" or 24" depth. Side panels, stylish doors and grounds (for electrical safety) are also available. More models including a thinner, gang -able solution, as well as wall mount options are coming later in 2008.
The accessories and options available also make it easy for the dealer to customize exactly what they want in a rack. The popular Slide Out System with "pull and twist" operation allows for easy access to rear cables and equipment with a 60 degree turning radius left or right and smooth gliding mechanism. The sturdy base accommodates a 450 lb capacity and maintains proper weight distribution. Vertical and horizontal cable management railings and lacer bars are also available options.
Other accessories include:
• Fan Panels with 4.5" fans that are quiet and UL approved.
• Shelves that are study, easy to install, and vented. They come in 1U to 4U sizes and can accommodate up to 85 lbs (165 lbs with the optional Shelf Support Frames that also feature holes large enough for power cord pass through). Knockdown Shelves are also coming soon adding 5U and 6U options to the mix.
• Blank Panels that are flanged for extra support and Vent Panels available in Angle Slotted and Perforated versions that limit viewing of internal components for improved aesthetic appearance. Also flanged for extra support.
• Cable Management featuring a unique "U" Bar which is a horizontal cable trough with plenty of tie down space. Lacer Bars also available for easy cable tie down.
• Drawers that are powder coated, study and offer plenty of space for remotes, DVD's manuals, etc.
• Casters that are durable, roll smoothly and support up to 450 lbs. Soft Casters to protect fine flooring and a custom designed caster base made for heavier installations (supports up to 1500 lbs) are coming soon.
• Plexiglass and Glass Doors with either locking or non -locking configurations.
• Side and Rear Panels that are easy to install and provide improved air flow.
The CAT is out of the proverbial bag… FAT CAT Racks are here.
ABOUT FAT CAT
A sister company of TruAudio, FAT CAT Technologies offers a growing selection of premium quality/value oriented "core" products including 4 lines of audio/video interconnects, affordable racking solutions, cable management and more.
# # #
Contact: Mark Cichowski
949 -472 -4141 - Direct, 949 -472 -4141 Direct Fax // 435 -986 -1574 - Main #, 435 -251 -9815 - Fax
439 North 3050 East, St. George, Utah 84790
E -mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, Web site: www.fatcattech.com