Interactive Product Tours, Featured Product and Announcement Sections Highlight New Website
PHOENIX, Ariz. - May 5, 2008 - OmniMount, dedicated to being a one -stop -shop for professional -grade products, has announced the re -launch of its commercial website, omnimountpro.com. The site has been revamped to include useful tools, such as interactive 360 degree product tours on select products, featured product and announcement sections and comprehensive product sales content, for dealers and distributors.
"The updated omnimountpro.com website adds several user -friendly features specifically designed with our customers in mind," said Annette Carrier, OmniMount's general manger of brand marketing. "We believe our customers will enjoy the interactive tours which give users the ability to inspect products down to the smallest detail."
Features of the new omnimountpro.com:
- Cutting -edge interactive tours that offer 360 degree views of several products and let users zoom in on hotspots for more detail.
- A restructured home page that displays three featured products with a descriptor and a "Learn More" button which directs viewers to the individual product page.
- A "Did You Know?" section that rotates announcements every 10 seconds.
- An easy -to -use interface that showcases OmniMount's extensive commercial product offering with comprehensive specification sheets, CAD drawings, product manuals and sales sheets.
- An updated "About OmniMount" section that grants users access to information about the company, press releases, product literature, FAQs and an interactive map to assist customers in finding the closest authorized distributor.
"The new omnimountpro.com is an effective, user -friendly resource for our customers," said Hal Truax, general manager of the commercial division for OmniMount. "By offering web tools like 360 degree product tours and a library of downloadable sales information, our dealers and distributors can now access information promptly and easily."
- OmniMount has announced the re -launch of its commercial division website, omnimountpro.com, which has been revamped to include useful tools, such as an interactive 360 degree product tours on select products, featured product and announcement sections and comprehensive product sales content, for dealers and distributors.
- The cutting -edge interactive tours offer up close looks at products. With this feature, users can get 360 degree views of products and zoom in on hotspots for more detail.
- An updated home page displays three featured products with a descriptor and a "Learn Button" directs viewers to the product page.
- The new "Did you Know?" section rotates announcements every 10 seconds.
Users can access company information, press releases, product literature, FAQs and an interactive map to assist customers in finding the closest authorized distributor in the updated "About OmniMount" section.
For nearly 30 years, OmniMount has upheld its position as a global leader by continually evolving the category through product innovation. Represented worldwide in more than 65 countries, OmniMount products have been recognized for groundbreaking design, high quality and long -term reliability. Thanks in part to the company's in -house industrial design and engineering team, precise attention to detail and quality control standards are built into every product, producing the most breakthrough and well -built products on the market.
Today, the OmniMount product line features hundreds of mounting solutions that cover the demands of nearly every application. From the smallest speaker to the largest flat panel and everything in between, OmniMount has been a pioneer in developing consumer and commercial products to maximize the home theater experience. More information is available at www.omnimountpro.com.