Domestic Partners Have Already Doubled in Past Three Months
SAN FRANCISCO, Calif. - April 15, 2008 - FogScreen, Inc., creators of the world's first walk -through projection screen made of "dry" fog, today announced the newest additions to its rapidly growing AV Rental Partner Program. In the first quarter FogScreen, Inc. has added new partners domestically in the states of Arizona, Louisiana, Michigan, Mississippi, Nevada, New York, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Texas and the District of Columbia. FogScreen, Inc. is also proud to announce their first Canadian partner in British Columbia, as well as new international partners in Bahrain, Belgium, Bulgaria, Russia and Turkey.
"The feedback from our partners in the AV Rental Partner Program has been nothing short of astonishing," said Jorden Woods, President of U.S. Operations at FogScreen, Inc. "Because our partners are seeing such incredible uptake in the market, many of them are attaining payback on their purchases in only 3 to 6 months and are already adding additional screens to their inventory to keep up with demand. The interest has been so incredible that we have already doubled the total number of domestic partners in past three months."
FogScreen, Inc. is working closely with all its resellers and dealers to provide added benefits and features, including Website promotion, product access and technical support for the one -meter and two -meter projection devices. Current platinum and gold -level members have rapidly enjoyed the results of these incentive -filled packages.
"FogScreen has quickly proved to be a solid addition to our rental business," said Jeff Robinson, Vice President at MassAV. "The marketplace has been so thrilled with the stunning technology and visual effects that we have seen a significant jump in our rental activity. After doing our first promotional event for our FogScreens, we got so much interest that within a few weeks we nearly exceeded our inventory. The excitement has been amazing."
The FogScreen One (one meter) and Inia (two meter) projection screens both utilize patented technology to create a thin layer of fog that is dry to the touch and environmentally safe. The one -meter -wide screen provides the option of seamlessly linking with additional FogScreen One projection devices to create a fog -canvas as large as the imagination desires. Both the FogScreen Inia and the One projection screens have fully interactive capabilities that can be implemented as well.
To learn more about the FogScreen Rental Partner Program, please visit http://www.fogscreen.com/en/Rentals/. The domestic and international partners currently benefiting from having the stunning device in their inventory includes:
North American Partners
• Platinum: Encore Creative - www.encorecreative.com - Arizona
• Platinum: Lightwave International - www.lasershows.net - Washington DC and Pennsylvania (Platinum), Michigan, New York, and Ohio (Gold)
• Platinum: MB Production - www.mbvideo.com - New York and New Jersey (Platinum) and Pennsylvania (Gold)
• Platinum: PRG Las Vegas - Nevada (Platinum)
• Platinum: PSX Worldwide AV Technologies - www.psx -inc.com - Louisiana and Mississippi (Platinum) and Texas (Gold)
• Gold: Creatix Studios Intl Ltd. - www.creatixstudios.com - British Columbia, Canada
• Platinum: Nexcel Trust Inc. - www.nexcel.co.jp - Japan
• Platinum: Sky Reklam - www.skyreklam.com - Turkey and Bulgaria
• Gold: Smart Six co. - www.smart6six.com - Bahrain
• Gold: Multivision Screens - Belgium
• Gold: Respublica Entertainment Group - www.respublic.ru - Russia
North American Partners
• Platinum: Big Shoulders - www.bigshoulders.com - Midwest Region: Illinois, Indiana, Michigan, Missouri, Wisconsin
• Platinum: Mass AV - www.massav.com - Northeastern Region: Connecticut, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Rhode Island, and Vermont
• Gold: JLH Marketing - 1 -800 -929 -2149 - Southern California
• Gold: PRG Florida - www.prg.com - Florida
• Gold: Snader - www.snader.com - Northern California and Hawaii/Oregon/Reno/Utah
• Platinum: ATH! Markašslausnir - www.ath.is - Denmark and Iceland
• Platinum: Euphon Communication SpA - www.euphoncommunication.it - Italy
• Platinum: Fogtech - www.fogtech.co.za - South Africa
• Platinum: Paraddax Show: The Sensational Specialist - www.paraddax.com - Spain
• Platinum: Stage Craft Company SA - www.stagecraft.fr - France
• Gold: AV Professional Ltd - +852 -3580 -7700 - Hong Kong and Macau
• Gold: Conventor AS - www.conventor.no - Norway
• Gold: E -Soft Company - +965 -240 -3762 - Kuwait
• Gold: IntegraMerk - www.integramerk.com - Mexico
• Gold: Orfej d.o.o. - www.orfej.hr - Croatia
• Gold: Plasma Communication - www.plasmacom.ch - Switzerland
• Gold: PRG Orlando - www.prg.com - United States, Florida
• Gold: Primetech Ind. e Com. Eqpts. Ltda. - www.primetech.com.br - Brazil
• Gold: RPG Producciones - www.rpg.es - Spain
• Gold: Screenrental - www.screenrental.eu - Czech Republic
• Gold: Universum -Ukraine
About FogScreen, Inc.
FogScreen, Inc., provides an innovative and award -winning projection screen technology that creates magical experiences and stunning visual effects that "wow" and captivate audiences. Its patented technology creates the world's first "walk -through" projection screen. With the use of ordinary tap water and digital technology, FogScreen projection screen enables projected images to literally float in the air, creating a brand new medium to captivate and fascinate audiences. The highly innovative yet simple -to -use product has been utilized to enhance product launches, trade shows, live entertainment, nightclubs, museums, theme parks and even private parties. FogScreen has won numerous honors, including the Best Special Effect by the Club World Awards. Select customers include Disney, Nokia, 20th Century Fox, Harrah's, Victoria's Secret, P&G, Motorola, Sony, Siemens, Microsoft and many others. For more information, visit www.FogScreen.com.
All registered or unregistered trademarks are the sole property of their respective owners.