CM15 - X10 combined Computer/RF Interface with brand new Active Home PRO software... available now!
* NEW - Active Home Pro X10 USB Computer/RF interface which includes the all new Active Home PRO software - makes home automation easy, fun & very powerful.
* Built in RF transceiver - Enables X10 RF remotes and wireless devices (eg. MS13 motion sensor) to talk directly to your computer.
* Quick and easy DIY installation, simple to use user interface software.
* Intuitive software - Active Home Pro can do the thinking for you - routines automatically adjust for the changing times of sunrise and sunset.
* Computer can be turned off after setup - large built -in memory guarantees stores all of your sequences, moods and macros.
* Also compatible with 3th party products (Xanura, X'dom).
* Be the first to own; available from stock at BMB Electronics B.V. now!
How it works
With the 2 -way CM15 combined Computer/RF Interface and Active Home PRO software, you can create timed events for your lights and appliances and easily design X10 macros. A command from a controller (such as a mini controller) normally operates a device directly, e.g., pressing 'A1 ON' switches on the module with code A1. However, the computer interface can be programmed to interrupt a command and respond to it by automatically generating a whole group of commands called a 'macro'.
For example: you wake up in the middle of the night to go to the bathroom. The lights at the stairs are automatically turned on as well as the light in the bathroom as soon as you open the door. After a short delay the ventilator turns on. When you leave the bathroom, the lights automatically turn off again after 5 minutes, and the ventilator turns off a few minutes after that.
* Control lamps, appliances, and wall switches with X10 home automation modules - Fully compatible with the huge range of X10 devices available from BMB Electronics designed to make your life easier, safer and save you money.
* Set up timed events and you'll never have to walk into a darkened room when your home automation system knows you'll be there.
* User -friendly ActiveHomePRO software allows anyone to master simple home automation and create new routines.
* Wireless - saves you money and you'll never have to trip over extra wiring.
* ActiveHome Pro home automation system even works when your computer is off - simply program a timer or macro and your home automation system will remember it, so you can control your entire home by remote.
* Built in RF Transceiver - X10 RF remotes and motion sensors talk directly to your computer.
* ActiveHome Pro's sunrise/sunset controls do the thinking for you - your night and morning routines can automatically adjust for the changing times of sunrise and sunset throughout the year, so you won't have to worry about reprogramming your driveway lights when it starts getting darker earlier in the winter.
* The built -in memory guarantees that scheduled events will resume automatically after a power failure or when your computer is off.
* Use your ActiveHome Pro home automation system as home security! ActiveHome Pro can automatically adjust scheduled timers to turn on lights for a random number of minutes when you're not at home, giving your home that "lived -in" look - and giving you piece of mind. Also fully compatible with X10 security modules.
* It's easy to create and track home automation routines - ActiveHome Pro software lets you sort by rooms, so you can easily see what's scheduled to happen, and when.
For 30 years, X10 has been recognized as the market leader in affordable, plug and play wireless home networking solutions, allowing the inter -connection of all household electrical devices without any additional wiring. Thanks to an ingenious combination of technologies, all appliances can be controlled remotely from anywhere in the home.
About BMB Electronics
Established in 1987, BMB Electronics B.V. (formerly Markek) is located in Veen, The Netherlands and is one of Europe's Premier Distributors of Custom Installation, Audio Visual, Building Automation and Lighting Control solutions. The company holds extensive stock to supply the European and Middle Eastern markets and hosts regular dealer / installer training sessions at its own custom designed offices and warehouses in The Netherlands, the UK and Sweden.