NuVision Takes the Lead by Offering a Complete Range of Integration-Friendly High Performance 1080p Flat Panel LCD HDTVs Featuring Proprietary Technologies
Scottsdale, Ariz., March 19, 2008 - NuVision® U.S. Inc., a Scottsdale, Ariz. -based manufacturer of high performance 1080p LED DLP and Deep Black™ LCD displays, is proud to announce it is now shipping its recently launched 42 -, 47 -, and 52 -inch LucidiumDCM as well as the 22 -, 32 -inch Lucidium Deep Black LCD HDTVs. The remainder of the new 10 -model Lucidium lineup, including 65 - , 37 - , and 26 -inch models, are expected to ship by early Q2 2008.
"The 52 - , 47 - , and 42 -inch Lucidium models area already gaining great media, dealer, and consumer accolades," said Scott Deley, NuVision CEO. "The remaining screens are being prepared for shipping and we full expect this diverse line of models to be accepted as the best HDTVs in both performance and variety in the marketplace today. NuVision takes the lead in executing its strategy of offering a complete whole -home 1080p video solution, and our new Lucidium line offers the whole package. From the living room to the bedroom to the bathroom, NuVision offers the same look, feel and performance throughout the home with a multitude of screen sizes to choose from, each with unmatched performance packages."
The Lucidium Deep Black LCD HDTV models include:
• Lucidium DCM Series Deep Black 52 -inch 1080p LCD Display Incorporating NuColor x.v. full 10 -bit color path, NiDO III Image processing, Deep Black 1920x1080 DCS (Deep Color Spectrum) LCD panel, DSDB (Digital Switching Deep Black system), 4x HDMI 1.3 inputs, wrapped in a sleek new cabinet with Narrow frame and slim mounting depth.
• Lucidium DCM Series Deep Black 47 - and 42 -inch 1080p LCD Displays Incorporating NiDO III Image processing, Deep Black 1920x1080 DCS LCD (Deep Color Spectrum) LCD panel, DSDB (Digital Switching Deep Black system), 4x HDMI 1.3 inputs, wrapped in sleek new cabinets with Narrow frame and slim mounting depths.
• An astonishing 65 -inch Lucidium HDN Deep Black 1080p LCD HDTV utilizing Silicon Optix Realta HQV image processing, Deep Black 65 -inch 1920x1080 DCS (Deep Color Spectrum) LCD panel, 4 -D noise reduction, dual ATSC tuners, all wrapped in a sleek all black Narrow frame aluminum bezel.
• Lucidium Series Deep Black 37 -inch 1080p LCD HDTV Incorporating NiDO II Image processing, Deep Black 1920x1080 DCS (Deep Color Spectrum) LCD panel, DSDB (Digital Switching Deep Black system), and 3x HDMI 1.3 inputs (one -side) wrapped in a sleek new under speaker cabinet.
• Lucidium Series Deep Black 32 - and 26 -inch 1080p capable LCD HDTVs incorporating NiDO II Image processing, Deep Black LCD panel, DSDB (Digital Switching Deep Black system), and 3x HDMI 1.3 inputs (1 side, 2 rear), wrapped in sleek new cabinets.
• Lucidium Series Deep Black 22 -inch 1080p capable LCD HDTV incorporating NiDO II Image processing, Deep Black LCD panel, DSDB (Digital Switching Deep Black system), and 2x HDMI 1.3 inputs, in sleek new cabinet.
• Lucidium Mirror Series Deep Black 32 - and 22 -inch 1080p capable LCD HDTVs Incorporating NiDO II Image processing, Deep Black LCD panel, DSDB (Digital Switching Deep Black system), and 2x HDMI 1.3 inputs, with a behind the mirror in -wall mounting frame system.
All new technologies incorporated into the new Lucidium lineup include:
• Digital Switching Deep Black. NuVision DSDB dynamically adjusts the LCD backlight according to the material being displayed. This technology, in conjunction with NuVision Deep Black LCD panels, results incredible depth of field and effective contrast ratios up to 15,000:1
• Deep Color Spectrum. Select NuVision Deep Black LCD panels feature DCS technology which widens the color gamut of the LCD panel to expand the LCD color space. The result is brilliantly lifelike color - with colors you may have never seen before when displaying familiar content.
• NuColor x.v. NuVision creates the ultimate in wide x.v. color space, by providing a true end -to -end 10 bit signal path, incorporating DCS spectrum, and HDMI 1.3 NuVision creates breathtakingly lifelike color with the ability to recreate over 1.07 Billion unique colors.
• NuControl. NuVision understands the needs of custom integrators. Every NuVision set from 22 - 65 -inch model includes our exclusive NuControl port. NuControl offers bi -directional RS232 protocol, in addition to IR pass -thru to control other devices, and IR input to control the TV. With NuVision you'll never look at an ugly IR emitter
or receiver again - simply plug into NuControl with our range of NuWire IR distribution accessories and create an instant IR control network. No power supply to plug in, and no wires to cut, NuControl makes custom integration easy.
NVU65HDN Lucidium HDN $11,999
NVU52DCM Lucidium DCM $4,199
NVU47DCM Lucidium DCM $2799
NVU42DCM Lucidium DCM $2199
NVU37L Lucidium $1899
NVU32L Lucidium $1399
NVU26L Lucidium $999
NVU22L Lucidium $749
"Lucidium is the next generation of high performance LCD HD TVs and monitors, and as the installer and customer become more and more discriminating as new technologies emerge, they now have the ultimate High Definition, high performance flat panel solution," explained Mike Aiken, NuVision director of product development. "Based upon the principles of our outstanding and popular first generation Deep Black™ LCD HDTVs, the Lucidium series builds upon those performance and technological parameters to create an HDTV line second -to -none, with numerous sizes and functionality choices."
NuVision TVs are backed by a two -year warranty which covers parts, labor and the LCD. To ensure consumers receive the best support with the best home set -up and installation options, NuVision products are sold and warranted only through a network of NuVision authorized specialty retailers.
Specifications and pricing subject to change without notice. For more information on NuVision products or to find a NuVision dealer, please visit www.nuvision.com or call 800 -605 -8022.
# # #