Designed to Fit Between Two Wall Studs, the ATI515 is Ideal for Either Center Channel or Three Piece Front Channel Home Theater Audio Applications
PORTLAND, Ore., Feb. 7, 2008 - Phoenix Gold®, a division of Rodin, is proud to announce that its new ATI515 two -way LCR in -wall home theater speakers are now shipping. At only $179.95 apiece, the affordable ATI515 is ideal for either center channel or three piece front channel home theater audio applications.
"Price point, ease of installation, convenience of 'off the floor' LCR speakers, and rich sound reproduction makes the Phoenix Gold LCR speakers a must have," explained Stewart Millager, Phoenix Gold director of engineering. "The dual 5.25 -inch configuration allows for custom mounting between two 16 -inch separated wall studs. The carbon filled polypropylene drivers and 25mm pivoting parachute silk soft dome tweeter provide reliable, rich sound reproduction with a platform that allows the end user to direct audio to the sweet spot in any home theater room."
Additional Phoenix Gold ATI515 LCR in -wall home theater speaker specs include:
• Power Handling: 15 to 150 Watts continuous
• Sized to fit between two studs
• Mid, tweeter, mid (MTM configuration)
• Woofer: dual 5.25 -inch carbon filled poly cone w/butyl rubber surround
• Tweeter: 1 -inch swivel mounted silk soft dome
• Magnetically shielded
• Frequency Response: 60 Hz to 20 KHz
• Impedance: 8 Ohm
• Sensitivity: 92dB@2.83V
• Spray -paintable frame and grill
• Outer Dimension: 15.35 inches x 8.30 inches (39cm x 21cm)
Due to continual product improvement, all specifications subject to change without notice.
For more information, please call 503 -978 -3321, or visit www.phoenixgold.com or www.rodinaudio.com.
# # #