Dealers Automatically Entered Into Drawing for a Free 42" Flat-Panel TV Upon Completion of Training Modules
PHOENIX, ARIZ. - January 15, 2008 - OmniMount, the global leader in consumer and commercial A/V mounting and furniture solutions, has announced a "Learn and Win Contest" in conjunction with the launch of the company's Learning Library -a new online training institute designed to educate and certify dealers and installers on its products.
Open to authorized OmniMount dealers and distributors, the contest will award one 42" flat -panel TV every quarter to a qualified entrant. To qualify, dealers must first register for training on the OmniMount home page at www.omnimount.com. Then after taking and passing a training module, each successful completion certificate will automatically be entered into the drawing. The more completion certificates entered, the greater the chances of winning. The winner will be notified by e -mail.
The Learning Library seeks to provide OmniMount dealers and installers the latest tips, techniques and procedures for selling and upselling A/V and furniture accessories, as well as tips on how to safely and securely mount televisions and other audiovisual elements using OmniMount products.
Appealing to a variety of learning styles, the Learning Library's easy -to -use interface engages users with interactive elements. The online training presentations feature animations and videos to clarify points, complementing elaborate narration.
Providing tools that can be immediately applied on the sales floor and in installation processes, the training modules, fully accompanied by study guides, are concise and comprehensive. Certification through the Learning Library is reinforced with downloadable quick reference guides and product spec sheets.
• OmniMount has announced a "Learn and Win Contest" in conjunction with the launch of the company's Learning Library.
• The contest is open to authorized OmniMount dealer and distributor personnel within the 48 contiguous United States.
• Upon completion of a training module, dealers are automatically entered into a drawing for a free 42" flat -panel TV.
• The more completion certificates entered, the greater the chance of winning.
• One 42" flat -panel TV will be awarded each quarter.
• The Learning Library is OmniMount's new online training institute designed to educate and certify dealers and installers on its products.
• The cost -free system appeals to a variety of learning styles with interactive elements featuring elaborate narration, animation and video.
For nearly 30 years, OmniMount has upheld its position as a global leader by continually evolving the category through product innovation. Represented worldwide in 62 countries, OmniMount products have been recognized for groundbreaking design, high quality and long -term reliability. Thanks in part to the company's in -house industrial design and engineering team (ID&E), precise attention to detail and quality control standards are built into every product, producing the most breakthrough and well -built products on the market.
Today, the OmniMount product line features hundreds of mounting solutions that cover the demands of nearly every application. From the smallest speaker to the largest flat panel and everything in between, OmniMount has been a pioneer in developing consumer and commercial products to maximize the home theater experience. More information is available at www.omnimount.com.