New on-line forum allows users to ask questions and discuss Xantech's products with fellow users and Xantech employees
Sylmar, Calif. - November 6, 2007 - Xantech Corporation has introduced a new on -line forum which will provide users the opportunity to discuss Xantech products with other consumers as well as with Xantech employees. Accessible through the Xantech website at www.xantech.com/forum, this new forum format allows the Xantech user community to share experiences and ask questions about existing and upcoming products.
Users will have several options within the forum such as being able to attach pictures and zipped projects in posts and having the opportunity to receive email notifications when specific posts are replied to. Other features include polls posted by forum moderators designed to provide Xantech with feedback and user preferences and opinions about products.
"It has become apparent that a centralized location to communicate directly with Xantech is very important," said Carl Bevando, tech support specialist. "I look forward to connecting with installers over the internet."
Divided into categories including hardware and software, the forum gives users an outlet to discuss the entire Xantech product line in several sub -forums.
The Xantech New On -line Forum features the following sections:
• All Things IR - IR Receivers, Connecting Blocks & Emitters
• Multiroom Controllers - MRC's, MRA's, BX Audio & CM8X8
• Smartpad LCD - SPLCD's 3.9,6.4 , CSPLCD 3.9,6.4 & TS57LCD
• Video Distribution - HDRX, TX HD44CC5 & HDMI
• Remotes & Keypads - XTR39 & URC2, Smartpad3 (LM110, PM110, EM110)
• The Black Box - IRS232, RS232IR, 590 -10, ETC.
• The Dragon's Lair - All things to do with software
Private Forum for Dealers and Reps:
• In House Forum
• Rep Discussion
In Brief: Release Summary
• Xantech has introduced a new on -line forum designed to provide users an outlet to discuss Xantech products with fellow users and Xantech employees.
• Forum users will have the ability to post pictures and zipped project files and will have the option to receive email notification when posts are replied to.
• Xantech forum moderators will be able post polls which will provide feedback and user preferences and opinions about products.
About Xantech Corporation
Established in 1969, Xantech Corporation (www.xantech.com) designs and manufactures an extensive range of state of the art A/V Distribution and Control Systems, and Component Products, many of which have become the de facto industry standards. Since 1969, over two million of these systems have been installed worldwide.
The Xantech product line includes LCD Touchpanel Controllers, Multi -Zone, Multi -Source Audio/Video Systems, Multi -Zone, Multi -Source Pre -amplifiers, Multi -Channel Audio Amplifiers, Infrared Receivers, Remote Control Switchers, Interface Modules, IR Connecting Blocks, IR Emitters, Volume Controls and IR Accessories. Products are sold to Professional Installers and Distributors directly from Xantech.
Xantech's products are marketed in North and South America, Australia, New Zealand, Asia and Europe. Xantech is a subsidiary of Nortek, Inc. (www.nortek -inc.com), a multinational manufacturer and distributor of building products for residential and commercial markets. Nortek, established in 1967, is headquartered in Providence, Rhode Island.
For additional information about Xantech and its innovative products, please visit www.xantech.com.