Hi-Wirez™ Features Breakthrough Active Digital HDMI & DVI Interconnect Products
AUSTIN, TX - September 3, 2007 - VizionWare, a Texas -based signal management and signal conditioning company, has created the industry's most advanced active digital interconnects. Dubbed Hi -Wirez™, these cables feature numerous innovative and proprietary technologies such as Image Enhancing Circuitry, Signal Balancing, Digital Signal Conditioning, and Enhanced Transmission Technology. The combination of these technologies with unique manufacturing materials and processes has resulted in superior video quality cables that are lighter and more flexible. The Hi -Wirez line of award -winning HDMI interconnects has now been expanded to include DVI (digital visual interface) as well as HDMI -to -DVI interconnects.
"We are very excited to offer these expanded cable solutions to residential and commercial installation markets," said Larry Woodson, president and CEO of VizionWare. "These DVI and HDMI -to -DVI interconnects will allow commercial and custom residential installers to integrate DVI technologies with newer HDMI based products, easing the transition and expanding installation possibilities."
VizionWare's reach -independent DVI cables are available in several lengths including 1, 2, 5, 7, 10, 15 and 20 meters. Hi -Wirez DVI cables feature the same active technology utilized in their award -winning HDMI interconnects. The introduction of DVI will expand the breadth of the product line by allowing broader applications in installations which may not yet be HDMI compatible. These cables/connectors work especially well where sources are typically PC -based devices, i.e. boardrooms, point of purchase, or any other product and applications that require a DVI input/output.
Additionally, Hi -Wirez new HDMI -to -DVI interconnects offer maximum flexibility. With an HDMI connector on one end and a DVI connector on the other, they allow DVI and HDMI technologies to integrate without the need for adaptors. With Hi -Wirez active digital technology, chances for connection failures are diminished. The HDMI -to -DVI interconnects are available in 10, 15, 20, and 30 meter lengths.
A Quick Overview of Hi -Wirez™ Technology and Benefits:
• They are lighter and less bulky making them easier to handle and install.
• Do not degrade the signal regardless of their length and thus do not require signal repeaters or boosters.
• Are constructed with a patent pending material that rejects electromagnetic interference (EMI), reducing interference with other wired and wireless connections and minimizing the need for bulky, inflexible shielding.
• Incorporate - embedded in the cables themselves - patent pending custom chip technology, which delivers theater quality images regardless of cable length.
• Utilize sophisticated signal balancing circuit techniques which eliminate the "pixelation" and reach limitation of existing cable technology and provide unsurpassed viewing clarity.
• Incorporate a digital signal conditioning technique added to the cable through an innovative manufacturing process resulting in a reduction of the detrimental impact of incoming signals on subsequent ones, providing for a richer viewing and listening experience - again, regardless of cable length.
• Minimize signal coupling into shielded structures and device impedance mismatches resulting in higher quality images delivered over longer distances at resolutions up to and including 1080p.
• VizionWare has created the industry's most advanced, active digital cables available, called Hi -Wirez.
• VizionWare now offers HDMI, DVI as well as HDMI -to -DVI cables as part of the Hi -Wirez family.
• Hi -Wirez incorporates numerous proprietary technologies which afford a wide array of benefits.
• Hi -Wirez unequalled performance is not affected by cable length ("reach -independent").
• Hi -Wirez cables are lighter, thinner and more flexible than competing cables - means easier installations.
• Hi -Wirez do not require the use of signal repeaters or boosters - again; easier installation.
VizionWare has developed and applied a patented core silicon technology to create a complete family of next generation digital interconnect products. The company's award -winning digital technology delivers numerous unique technological advances - including image enhancing circuitry, signal balancing, enhanced transmission technology between the source and sink cable ends, Optimal Spectral Diffusion™, and pixel clock re -timing - leading to unprecedented improvements to HDMI and DVI digital interconnect cables and adapters. These key advances overcome the limitations of passive analog and pseudo -active cables, enhancing transmission between the source and sink cable ends and lowering EMI radiation and interference with other wired and wireless connections, while delivering theater quality signals to the display independent of cable length.
For more information about VizionWare and its innovative products, please visit www.VizionWare.com or call 512 -493 -9660.