Stealth Acoustics is providing invisible speakers in the NEXTGEN demonstration home at CES, IBS, NAB,and INFOCOMM Conferences.
Stealth Acoustics is providing it's model 228 Series II invisible flat -panel speakers for the NEXTGEN demsonstration home. Situated outside of the tradeshow hall, this custom home represents advanced technologies in home entertainment, including sound that is heard but not seen from Stealth Acoustics.
Visit the NEXTGEN home at the following tradeshows to experience Stealth Acoustics' aesthetic elegance and stunning, invisible sound:
• NextGen "The Future is Here" Home: 2005 CES (Consumer Electronics Show)
January 6 -9, 2005, Las Vegas
• NextGen "Safe & Sound" Home: 2005 International Builders' Show (IBS)
Orlando January 13 -16, Orlando
• NextGen "First to the Future" Home: 2005 NAB (National Association of Broadcasters)
April 18 -21, Las Vegas
• NextGen "Design Idea" Home: 2005 National Kitchen & Bath Show
May 10 -12, Las Vegas
• NextGen "AVolution" Home: 2005 InfoComm Show and Conference
June 8 -10, Las Vegas