CEDIA EXPO 2015 will be held from October 14th - 17th in Dallas, Texas . This HomeToys.com Special Tradeshow report aims to bring you news, articles and products from this years event. Updated 10/15/15
Brandon Hetherington for | Hometoys.com
CEDIA EXPO places you at the epicenter of the future home experience. Take all facets of your business – technology, training, and network connections – and experience the intrigue of how it is all connected at this year’s show.
This article will assist you in finding what you are interested in at the Expo.
- What is at CEDIA EXPO
- Must See & Do's at CEDIA
- HomeToys Sponsors to Visit
- Inteviews about CEDIA
- News From the Show - Updated Often - Send us your news releases
- Other articles and features about CEDIA Expo from around the Internet
- Explore hundreds of new audio, video, control, networking, and lighting products - Search Exhibitor List:
- Connect with industry manufacturers and thousands of like-minded peers ready to talk shop.
- CEDIA TRAINING AND CERTIFICATION - Classes are taught by industry thought-leaders and experts dedicated to furthering your knowledge on the future home experience – no matter your expertise level. NEW for 2015! CEDIA Training will offer planning tools to help guide your training based on your job function, goals, and experience in the industry.
OPENING KEYNOTE WITH MICHAEL ROGERS:
Oct 14, 2015, 5:30 – 6:30 p.m. -Kay Bailey Hutchison Convention Center – Forks Ballroom
Grab a seat for an electrifying and insightful glimpse of tomorrow by famed futurist Michael Rogers.
Looking for new manufacturers breaking into the industry? Visit Innovation Alley on the show floor and discover new products and vendors that are bringing fresh innovation into the market. Click here for the full list of Exhibitors at Innovation Alley:
Learn about latest advances in intrusion, video surveillance, access control, networking infrastructure, and test equipment products brought to you by CEDIA and ADI. Gain the knowledge necessary to expand your business into adjacent spaces and increase your company¹s profitability. Click here for the full list of Exhibitors at Security Solutions:
Vintage vinyl and streaming services are driving the home music experience. Since the inception of CEDIA 26 years ago, vinyl sales are at an all-time high and are forecasted to grow considerably over the coming years. Consumers aren’t sacrificing quality for convenience either. Nearly 3 out of every 4 attendees at CEDIA EXPO 2014 indicated a need for more two-channel representation at the show. Click here for the full list of Participants:
HIGH PERFORMANCE AUDIO ROOMS:
Away from the noise of the show floor, these dedicated rooms will allow you to have a true experience with the latest audio equipment hitting the market. This will give you a better chance to judge the sound quality and speak one-on-one with the exhibit staff about their products. Click here for the full list of Participants:
Luxul - Booth #4625
MIddle Atlantic Products - Booth #5412
Platinum Tools - Booth #4625
Wilson Electronics, a weBoost Company - Booth #5153
See more Hot Products on show from HomeToys supporters here.
Check out HomeToys.com Special CEDIA Newspage packed full of all the Press Releases and product announcements from this years event.
This post does not have any comments. Be the first to leave a comment below.
Post A Comment
You must be logged in before you can post a comment. Login now.