Delphi Display Systems Publishes White Paper entitled "Understanding the Technical Specifications of Outdoor Digital Displays for QSR"
Document Assists QSR Owners and Managers to Decipher the Technical Information related to Outdoor Digital Displays to Make Educated Purchasing Decisions
The HDP-Express II packs much of the new technology of our flagship HDP-4 Preamp Processor - now shipping! - in a new, extraordinarily cost-effective design.
The event will bring together leading companies dealing with integration of consumer electronics and other cutting-edge technology throughout the home.
ADS Security introduces home security and home automation packaged together as ADS Home Control.
Welcomes Attendees From 14 Different Countries and Six Continents
Students in the College of Osteopathic Medicine Simulate Real-Life Patient Examinations
Models Offer Rugged Durability and Customizable Features for Public Safety Market
1Â° OE INNOVATION DECADE 3650 days of pure optical innovations
- ProFusor IIâ„˘ keeps sound waves from grouping without removing acoustic energy in a critical listening environment -
Auralex's Acclaimed Free Personalized Room Analysis Service Helps AV Systems Integrators Build Rooms
- AV systems integrators in all parts of the country have found tremendous value in Auralex's Free Personalized Room Analysis Service, which helps them analyze customers' environments for effective sound treatment -
- Two New Models Offer Versatile Remote-Control Setup Options and Elegant Finishes -
20465" /> - SubDude-HTâ„˘ decouples sub from floor, improving the low-end frequency response in critical listening applications -
- New rackmount panels and power strips offer cost-effective single- and dual-stage surge protection -
- Limited edition Denton Commemorative Loudspeaker unveiled to mark company's anniversary -
Global WiMAX Leaders Showcase Interoperable Products at Inaugural WiGRIDâ„˘ PlugFest Event hosted by the WiMAX Forum®
Records 8056 to 8070 of 24618
Automation & Control - Featured Product
The GP565 Smart Home RF chip for remote controls supports voice control, motion sensing and the new ZRC 2.0 protocol. The GP565 is optimized for advanced & low cost ZigBee RF4CE remote controls. â€˘ 120k or 248k Flash (8k or 16k RAM) memory â€˘ 40-pin footprint to support a keyboard scanner interface or other IO interfaces required for remote controls. â€˘ Reduced current consumption and improved receiver sensitivity and output power â€˘ Patented Antenna Diversity technology enables superior range and WiFi/Bluetooth interference rejection