Today, the team behind such technologies and products as the iPhone, Apple Watch, GoPro and FitBit have announced the June Intelligent Oven — a powerful and easy-to-use computer-based countertop oven designed to bring the kitchen into the smart home era and make everyone a better cook.
June has raised $7 million in Series A funding led by Foundry Group, First Round Capital, Lerer Ventures, and Founders Fund Angel to accelerate product development, manufacturing, and recruiting.
- Ecobee’s $250 WiFi-connected thermostat.
- Elgato’s line of sensors that collect data on air quality, humidity, air pressure, temperature as well as energy and water consumption.
- iHOME’s smart plug that allows users to turn on and off appliances wirelessly.
- Lutron’s bridge device that connects the HomeKit standard with its connected lighting system.
- Insteon’s bridge device that connects its massive catalogue of existing home automation devices with HomeKit.
CEDIA (the Custom Electronic Design and Installation Association) has produced a new video Guide to Smart Home Wiring which introduces consumers, builders and design professionals to the benefits that a properly designed and installed cabling infrastructure can provide in homes today.
CEDIA's Guide to Smart Home Wiring looks at how technology is an integral part of a typical family's lifestyle in today's home. It then explains how the right wiring infrastructure can manage and distribute audio-visual, lighting, heating, security and other data hungry services effectively within a property whilst, at the same time, helping to minimise electronic box and cable clutter in the home.
Records 76 to 90 of 112