Product launches and a major industry keynote by Microsoft's Bill Gates electrified attendees on the eve of the 2007 International CES®.
Sennheiser's new high-end NoiseGard™ headphones
New SSP-900 Combines Touch-Screen Control, Separate Preview Screen, Full Differential Audio Circuits, Broadcast Grade 1080p Video Processing/Scaling, and Multi-Zone Operation.
Bowers & Wilkins introduces a new audio/video application loudspeaker.
Furman Sound, a world-leading provider of AC power management solutions, today announced a refined new look and enhanced features for its Reference Series power conditioners.
Exclusive collaboration reveals exciting audio entertainment innovations
- Harman Kardon® Introduces CP Series Home Theater System Solutions, featuring integrated operation, upgraded performance and an elegant design -
- HDMI™ Connectivity, Exclusive EzSet/EQ Automatic System Calibration, XM® Satellite Radio Capability and Many Other Advanced Features Included in Receivers Making Their Debut at CES 2007 -
PRESENTING THE FINEST LOUDSPEAKER EVER CREATED BY JBL®: THE EXTRAORDINARY JBL PROJECT EVEREST DD6600
- Ultimate-Performance JBL Flagship Incorporates the Company's Most Advanced Engineering, Technologies and Materials to Redefine the State-of-the-Art in Loudspeaker Design -
- Extraordinary Project Everest Loudspeaker, High-Performance/High-Value ES Series Models, JBL® On Air Control® 2.4G Wireless Speaker System Among Products Making Their CES 2007 Debut -
- JBL'S On Air Control 2.4G Loudspeaker System: Combining High-Performance Sound With Wireless Speaker Convenience -
CES Innovator and Pioneer in Home Monitoring positioned to Further Grow Wireless Home Control Market
Records 20926 to 20940 of 27303
The ArtDiffusor® Model D (patent applied for) is the newest in the ArtDiffusor® Series. The Model D is an organic, quadratic diffuser; fusing diverse design concepts such as MLS, QRD, bicubic interpolation and boolean logic mapping. These rolling, asymmetric diffusers minimize specular acoustic reflections while improving sound clarity and ambience. Their design encourages developing customized patterns, allowing for a truly unique installation - every time.