All the people who really know how to put entertainment content to work for them are back in school with all of the essentialsâ€¦notebook computers, smartphones, video MP3/iPods, PSPs.
"A d©jĂ vu is usually a glitch in the Matrix. It happens when they change something," - Trinity in the 1999 movie The Matrix
- It's not "show friends." It's show "business" - And we work in a business of tough competitors - I was inspired and I'm an accountant
It's the magic of risking everything for a dream that nobody sees but you.
- How come when you say "Yes, Sir" it kinda sounds likeâ€¦ - If we're gonna move forward, this is the next logical step - I don't want to cut her up for another few weeks
# What we have here is a failure of communications # He's a natural born world-shaker # You gonna get used to wearin' them chains after a while # Wish you'd stop bein' so good to me, cap'n
* This mission is too important for me to allow you to jeopardize it * It can only be attributable to human error * Dave, my mind is going. I can feel it
* You ever feel the prickly things on the back of your neck? * This whole building was full of, uh, lawyers. * Is someone out there?
* "Oh my goodness! The sky is falling! I must go tell the king." * "Oh no don't go! The sky is falling!" * "I know a shortcut to the palace. Come and follow me."
* You asked what would be worth killing for * We are in the middle of a war * I'm into something here that I cannot understand
Well the cat happens to be in the storage business and he knows there is a content explosion and hardware of all types need to be fed content. Then once the hardware gets the content it needs to be storedâ€¦somewhere, somehow.
Next generation DVD was going to be a beautiful marriage that produced some beautiful, brilliant kids. It has also turned out to be a dysfunctional relationship.
If they had spent more time together and merged their respective laboratories in Murray Hill and Princeton we wouldn't have two content transport systems fighting over who is going to service our home today.
# A Little Security Goes a Long Way # Good People Sometimes Do Bad Things # Tomorrow Will Be Better
# Fiddle-dee-dee. War, war, war; this war talk's spoiling all the fun at every party this spring # You go into the arena alone. The lions are hungry for you # No, I don't think I will kiss you, although you need kissing, badly # As God is my witness, I'll never be hungry again
Records 196 to 210 of 215
RETRO-M is designed to replace existing Home Intercom Systems and operate on existing 3 and 4 wire systems. BLUETOOTH you music by adding the BT-RECEIVER. No need to remove existing master wall housing, trim plates available to cover those large holes. The RETRO-M intercom unit has a built-in AM/FM radio. Plug in mp3 players such as iPod, iPhone, Zune or any other hand held player into the master and share your music with the entire family. Choose between two music sources; listen to the radio in one room and the mp3 in another room.