It's the magic of risking everything for a dream that nobody sees but you.
- How come when you say "Yes, Sir" it kinda sounds like… - If we're gonna move forward, this is the next logical step - I don't want to cut her up for another few weeks
# What we have here is a failure of communications # He's a natural born world-shaker # You gonna get used to wearin' them chains after a while # Wish you'd stop bein' so good to me, cap'n
* This mission is too important for me to allow you to jeopardize it * It can only be attributable to human error * Dave, my mind is going. I can feel it
* You ever feel the prickly things on the back of your neck? * This whole building was full of, uh, lawyers. * Is someone out there?
* "Oh my goodness! The sky is falling! I must go tell the king." * "Oh no don't go! The sky is falling!" * "I know a shortcut to the palace. Come and follow me."
* You asked what would be worth killing for * We are in the middle of a war * I'm into something here that I cannot understand
Well the cat happens to be in the storage business and he knows there is a content explosion and hardware of all types need to be fed content. Then once the hardware gets the content it needs to be stored…somewhere, somehow.
Next generation DVD was going to be a beautiful marriage that produced some beautiful, brilliant kids. It has also turned out to be a dysfunctional relationship.
If they had spent more time together and merged their respective laboratories in Murray Hill and Princeton we wouldn't have two content transport systems fighting over who is going to service our home today.
# A Little Security Goes a Long Way # Good People Sometimes Do Bad Things # Tomorrow Will Be Better
# Fiddle-dee-dee. War, war, war; this war talk's spoiling all the fun at every party this spring # You go into the arena alone. The lions are hungry for you # No, I don't think I will kiss you, although you need kissing, badly # As God is my witness, I'll never be hungry again
Revisiting Star Wars * A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away… * The Force can have a strong influence on the weak-minded * Help me, Obi-Wan Kenobi; you're my only hope * The more you tighten your grip, Tarkin, the more star systems will slip through your fingers
Wired and wireless networks are slowly coming home sparked by sharing everything! Suddenly people are latching onto the idea of having a centralized storage solution that handles the whole families needs.
2006 - New Versions of Kong's Script: * He's always been king of his world, but we'll teach him fear. * Don't be alarmed, ladies and gentlemen. Those chains are made of chrome steel. * Oh no, it wasn't the airplanes. It was beauty that killed the beast. In the 2006 remake of King Kong there are a number of different endings. Some of the people at the foot of the Empire State Building will be rooting for Kong…some for the toy airplanes…some for Fay. But most folks? They'll go home saying, "yeah it was a pretty good movie…and it was cheap! Heck in New York we've got lots of big gorillas."
Records 181 to 195 of 197
Smart Bulbs are out there and they can do far more then just provide light. Speakers, projectors, wi-fi extenders and more. The standard light socket that is wired up and ready to go in nearly every home in North America is now providing an easy and affordable option for home owners and renters alike to enter into the world of the "Smart Home". Here is a look at some of the Smart Bulbs and Smart Lighting options out there, and this list is just the beginning. In this ongoing article we hope to continue to add to and grow this list, so stay tuned!