Using Solid State Smart Antenna Technology Innovative RAS Smart Antenna System delivers industry-leading wireless throughput and reliability for nomadic applications
DPA Microphones Brings Exceptional Sound Quality To The Live Sound And Touring Industries During PLASA 2012
DPA will show its expanded d:fine™ series of headset microphones that recently won Live Design's Sound Product of the Year Award.
New Unit To Provide Actionable Television Audience Analytics From FourthWall's Aggregated Return Path Data
MaxLinear Full-Spectrum Capture™ Receivers, Delivering Up To 1Gbps Speeds, Adopted into More Than 12 Cable Gateway and Set-top Box Designs
MaxLinear's Family of Front-End Receivers Reduces Complexity of Transitioning Cable Platforms to Hybrid and All IP-based Systems----- Deployment of Certified 16- and 24-Channel DOCSIS 3.0 Designs Targeted Before End of Year
Christie's Presence Felt "Virtually Everywhere" Throughout Event With Wide Range of Display Solutions.
- ProPAD™ is designed for decoupling monitors and reducing structural vibrations -
Rovi holds more than 5,200 issued or pending patents world-wide.
Logitech TV Cam HD Brings Skype Video Calling to Your HDTV
Yitran will demonstrate the reliability and versatility of its mature technology at Booth D29 where it will feature its full line of PLC networking technologies.
Next Generation of award-winning software foundation for future growth and makes it easier than ever to Sell, Design, and Deliver integration of low voltage systems
I’m a cord cutter, so I can relate to this. I don’t miss my $100+ per month cable bill and with prices set to hit $200+ per month by 2020 , I don’t think I’ll ever go back. In a recent survey by deal aggregator TechBargains.com , 33% of the 1604 respondents have already cut the cord and said they would never return at any price. The survey also found that 29% of respondents are cord cutters, with 83% of those stating that subscription is too expensive. The remaining 17% primarily cited content being limited in quality and variety. At 74%, Netflix is the leading streaming content provider, beating YouTube by 13% I cut the cord a few years ago. It was a bit of a learning curve getting everything setup and there’s some upfront investment required, but it’s getting easier every day. Hulu’s recent support for the AppleTV is just another stepping stone to cord cutting nirvana. Cable companies are not sitting on their laurels. Most are now offering multi-room systems, home automation, cloud-based energy management and several hundred megabit download speeds to try and retain subscribers.
The global market for public displays remains strong, but in recent quarters, flat panel display manufacturers have emphasized revenue and profit over volume, thus lowering the overall unit shipment outlook for this category. As production of plasma displays continues to wind down, LCD-based commercial displays have yet to fully fill the void, according to the recently released NPD DisplaySearch Quarterly FPD Public Display Shipment and Forecast Report. With reduced production of plasma, the public display market fell 13 percent year to year; however, LCD public display shipments were up 23 percent year to year, according to the report. Forecasts still show strong growth, with the market set to push near 12 million units sold in 2018, an increase from just under 3 million units in 2011. Growth will be driven by new applications for public displays such as digital signage, interactive white boards, video walls, electronic menu boards, as well as the global trend toward urbanization in developing countries seen most visibly in China.
Tickets Now Available for Purchase at www.WomenInCE.org
This partnership provides a key solution for companies to implement an easy-to-use digital signage program within their organization.
The Industry's Most Reliable Order Confirmation System Passes Rigorous Tests for Sealed Electronic Enclosures
Records 10366 to 10380 of 28930
Automation & Control - Featured Product
Smart Bulbs are out there and they can do far more then just provide light. Speakers, projectors, wi-fi extenders and more. The standard light socket that is wired up and ready to go in nearly every home in North America is now providing an easy and affordable option for home owners and renters alike to enter into the world of the "Smart Home". Here is a look at some of the Smart Bulbs and Smart Lighting options out there, and this list is just the beginning. In this ongoing article we hope to continue to add to and grow this list, so stay tuned!