First Apple HomeKit-Certified Smart Home Devices Launch
- Ecobee’s $250 WiFi-connected thermostat.
- Elgato’s line of sensors that collect data on air quality, humidity, air pressure, temperature as well as energy and water consumption.
- iHOME’s smart plug that allows users to turn on and off appliances wirelessly.
- Lutron’s bridge device that connects the HomeKit standard with its connected lighting system.
- Insteon’s bridge device that connects its massive catalogue of existing home automation devices with HomeKit.
This post does not have any comments. Be the first to leave a comment below.
Post A Comment
You must be logged in before you can post a comment. Login now.