Visit Hall 2, Booth C24 to Tour the Exceptional Office and Home Environments Made Possible by Crestron Technology
Rockleigh, NJ, US and London, UK, January 20, 2016 -From innovative and productive workplaces to exceptional smart homes, Crestron Electronics, a leading global technology company, is showcasing its latest solutions during Integrated Systems Europe (ISE) 2016 from February 9-12th at the RAI Convention Center in Amsterdam. These include enhancements to the company's flagship Crestron Fusion® platform, which helps enterprises optimize their most important investments—their technology/AV devices, meeting spaces and people. Crestron's unique solutions incorporate best-in-class, secure and scalable technologies and seamlessly integrate disparate systems.
Crestron will have a major presence at ISE 2016, the world's largest AV, system integration and communications show. Attendees will be exposed to cutting-edge solutions for smart building integration, asset and space utilization, global device management, broadcast messaging, energy management, security, and much more. The company is planning four days of announcements, awards, training, and consultations, including:
• Product news: Crestron will discuss the first cloud-based version of its Crestron Fusion® platform for managing companies' multimedia, environmental and room-scheduling needs with ease. This one-of-a-kind platform provides full, real-time visibility into the enterprise at the individual room and device levels. Executives will demonstrate how Crestron Fusion®, used with the new Crestron PinPoint™ mobile app, clears a path for employees to work smarter, faster, and more efficiently and helps improve companies' bottom lines.
• Awards: The Crestron Integration Awards will be held on February 10th at 3pm at the Crestron booth. The awards celebrate the achievements of integrators, designers and partners who have developed extraordinary home and commercial environments using Crestron technologies. Watch for the Best Integrated Home, Best Corporate Installation, and Most Innovative Solution, among other categories.
• Training: Enterprises and colleges/universities alike are pushing to transform their spaces for a new competitive advantage. Several courses will help AV managers and integrators meet their demand. Classes on Communication into the Boardroom, Creating the Huddle Experience, Driving the Meeting Room Experience with Crestron's AV Framework™, and Streaming into the Classroom will be held on February 10th and 11th, 2016.
• Consultants Summit: A Consultants Summit on February 9th will cover the latest product offerings from Crestron and how each can contribute to a complete integrated solution for projects of any size. A lunch at noon will be followed by presentations from Fred Bargetzi, Crestron's Chief Technology Officer and Stijn Ooms, Crestron Director of Technology in Europe.
• Presentations: Visit the Unified Communications Theatre in Hall 9 on February 9th and 10thto gain valuable insights from Crestron's Technology Manager for Unified Communications, Joe Sarrasin. Joe will also be hosting two sessions - 1)Bringing Skype® for Business and Google® Hangouts to the conference room; and 2) How Crestron is facilitating technology between AV and IT professionals for the enterprise conference room. On February 10th, Crestron's Research and Development Manager, Dan Jackson will be a panelist for a discussion on the future of AV in light of the IT convergence.
• Press Tour: The press are invited to breakfast and a personal tour of the Crestron booth on Wednesday, February 10th before the show opens.
To register for these events, please go to ise.crestron.eu. EMEA media seeking more information should contact Petra Van Meeuwen at PMeeuwen@crestron.eu. US media should contact Linda Rigano at firstname.lastname@example.org.