Kickstarter - Kasia, the first truly affordable and comprehensive home control solution, launches on Kickstarter today
Kasia is designed to be an affordable complete smart home solution as opposed to standalone smart home products that require separate apps.
LOS ANGELES, Dec. 7, 2015 -- Kasia Inc. today announced the launch of their Kickstarter Campaign to introduce Kasia. Kasia is designed to be an affordable complete smart home solution as opposed to standalone smart home products that require separate apps. Kasia modules are not overloaded with unnecessary features to keep them affordable. Modules include light switches, outlet plugs, dimmers, sensors, remotes and more with prices starting as low as $30. All of the products are paired with the free Kasia app which allows you to easily monitor, control, and automate all the Kasia modules of today and tomorrow.
Kasia was cofounded by brothers Eric and Mendel Lin to combat the problems created by existing incomplete and expensive products in the Home Automation market.
"After looking at all the smart home products available, there wasn't anything with the feature set we wanted at a price we felt was affordable," Eric said. "Kasia is a complete solution at an affordable price, removing the need to piece together products from different companies."
* Kasia Smart Alerts for automated notifications about your home
* Versatile Automation/scheduling system
* Kasia Presence to make your home react to you
* Kasia Smart Monitoring to check in on your home from anywhere
* Multiple users for individualized control and monitoring of your system
* Kasia Wireless Link extends the range of your system beyond Wifi
* Compatible with iOS, Android, and most internet browsers
The pre-order campaign for Kasia will run on Kickstarter starting today. Kasia starter kits will sell for $99 MSRP, but early Kickstarter supporters can pre-order Kasia for as little as $79. Kickstarter availability runs through January 6, 2016. Backers can expect delivery in early 2016.