PureLink Introduces New HDTools 4x4 Seamless Matrix Switcher with Multiview and Video Wall Display Technology
The HX-4400S Delivers Fast, Seamless Matrix Switching of HDMI/VGA Sources for High-Impact Digital Signage and Video Wall Applications
RAMSEY, NJ - DEC. 3, 2015 - PureLink introduces the HX-4400S, the newest addition to its HDTools "HX" family of integrated HDMI matrix switchers. The HX-4400S is a (4) HDMI or VGA input to (4) HDMI output matrix switcher featuring built-in Auto-scaling, Multiview, and video wall functionalities for high-impact digital signage in any retail, entertainment, or presentation space.
The HX-4400S provides a reliable and convenient solution for displaying content from four digital HD or analog sources on up to four separate HDTV displays. Each of the windows can be individually scaled and positioned on the screen as desired. Together with PureLink's legendary Don't Blink Seamless Switching technology, the HX-4400S ensures a clean, quick switch with zero loss and noise protection. Four factory presets offer the most commonly used window configurations, along with a video wall mode. The HX-4400S is HDCP compliant with support for input and output resolutions up to 1080p, as well as control via RS-232C and LAN.
4x4 HDMI/VGA Integrated Multiview Matrix Switcher
* Don't Blink Seamless Switching with Auto-scaling
* Default pre-configured Multiview window arrangements and video wall function
* Custom Multiview window layouts can be accessed via front panel buttons or control options
* Support for resolutions up to 1080p
* HDCP compliant
* User-selectable playback of HDMI audio content from any of the four inputs
* Controllable via front panel controls, LAN, IR remote, and RS-232