RemoteLock 6i is the commercial smart lock solution that gives rental property owners and businesses the ideal solution to manage doors through smart phones and computers.
Denver, Colo. -- The new RemoteLock 6i is the first commercial WiFi keypad smart lock for property owners and management companies to provide scheduled or temporary codes for guests or employees. This durable keypad connected lock was developed by leading access control company LockState for short-term and vacation rental properties, multi-family housing, office buildings, and small businesses.
The Smartest Lock For Your Rental and Business
RemoteLock 6i is the commercial smart lock solution that gives rental property owners and businesses the ideal solution to manage doors through smart phones and computers. No additional equipment or "gateways" needed...just use yourexisting WiFi. Remotely create and delete permanent and temporary codes, view access history, and receive alerts when door is used.
The RemoteLock 6i smart lock is now in full production. Consumer sales are now being offered on RemoteLock Store for $549.99 per lock.
RemoteLock 6i is a new commercial WiFi lock from established security company LockState that is perfect for short-term or vacation rental properties, multi-family residences, office buildings, and small businesses. Features of this revolutionary lock, include:
* The WiFi-enabled lock connects directly to existing routers and is provisioned like you would set up a laptop in a coffee shop
* Temporary codes are created on any smartphone or browser from anywhere in the world
* One-touch lock button quickly allows users to lock the door on the way out
* Up to 1,000 guest/codes available and can be assigned or generate randomly
* View access history of the lock in real-time from online account
* Lock or unlock doors remotely when lock is active
* Choose between Passage or Storehouse Mode
* Set privacy mode to temporarily disable all user codes
* Lockout functionality option (after 5 incorrect attempts)
* Weather proof finish of the lock and keypad to hold up to the elements and frequent use
* Low Battery Warning viewed online
* Uses 4 AA batteries
* Heartbeat method of managing the lock saves battery life
* Temperature range: -30 to 120 F (-34 to 50 C)
* Fits 1 â…œ" to 2: thick door (35-70mm)
* Handling is reversible -- works on both right- and left-handed doors
* No need for guests to download smartphone apps...easy keypad access
* Integrates with RemoteLock ACS cloud-based access control system for common doors
To order go to http://remotelock.com/products/remotelock-6i-commercial-wifi-lock or call 877-254-5625.
Colorado-based LockState develops and sells cloud-based access control, monitoring and security products under the brands RemoteLock, LockState, ResortLock, and LockStateConnect. Since 2004 the company has been manufacturing keyless locks and safes and in 2011 launched LockStateConnect, a suite of internet connected Wi-Fi products. RemoteLock from LockState's mission is to enable property owners and managers to control access and monitor their properties even when they are far away.
For more information, contact John Cargile, Marketing Manager, at 877-254-5625 x 111 or email firstname.lastname@example.org