New Parks Associates research finds nearly 10% of Western European broadband households own a home control system
Dallas, Texas, October 27, 2015 - Parks Associates research finds 11% of U.K. broadband households own a home control system, compared to 10% in France and Spain and 8% in Germany. The research firm will address new smart home products and strategies that expand the competitive landscape at the tenth-annual CONNECTIONS™ Europe - IoT: Connected Entertainment and the Smart Home, 10-11 November, at the NH Grand Hotel Krasnapolsky in Amsterdam.
"The smart home market in Europe continues to progress as service providers and OEMs introduce new offerings and show value to consumers," said Tom Kerber, Director, Research, Home Controls & Energy, Parks Associates. "Smart products are extending value and offering unique use cases to different markets throughout Europe."
Parks Associates will discuss smart home research during three sessions at CONNECTIONS™ Europe. "IoT: Adding Value to the Smart Home Experience," moderated by Kerber, features the following speakers:
• Seb Chakraborty, CTO, British Gas Connected Homes
• Kurt Hoppe, VP, Applications & Services, Prodea
• Scott Hublou, VP, Global Connected Services, Salus
• Joe Liu, CEO, MivaTek
• Sumit Parab, Director, Product Management, UXP Systems
• Sebastian Popovic, CEO, Zipato
"Smart Home: Partnerships, Monetization Strategies, & New Business Models," moderated by Stuart Sikes, President, Parks Associates, features the following speakers:
• Eamon Conway, Managing Director, climote
• Simon Harrison, Head of Technology, UK Innovation, RWE
• Rafi Zauer, Head of Marketing, Essence
"Integrating IoT into Smart Home & Entertainment Platforms," moderated by Kerber, features the following speakers:
• Johan Ambuhm, VP Business Development & Digital Solutions, Inwido AB
• Richard Collins, Smart Home Expert, Neotion
• Kevin Garton, CMO, Zonoff
• Olivier Ribet, VP, High Tech Industry, Dassault Systèmes
CONNECTIONS™ Europe features keynotes from Icontrol Networks, Nest Labs, and Viacom International Media Networks. Event sponsors include Icontrol Networks, AirTies, Alcatel-Lucent, Essence, Prodea, ROC-Connect, Tyco, ULE Alliance, UXP Systems, Z-Wave, ZigBee Alliance, Ayla Networks, MivaTek, and Zipato.
To schedule a meeting with an analyst, contact Holly Sprague at firstname.lastname@example.org, 720.987.6614.
About CONNECTIONS™ Europe
CONNECTIONS™ Europe is the leading annual executive conference on the connected home and IoT ecosystems. The two-day event features consumer research and high-level analysis on connected devices and services, new and innovative business strategies and partnerships, and critical challenges in driving consumer adoption of entertainment, smart home, and IoT solutions. Visit http://www.connectionseurope.com; contact email@example.com, 972-490-1113.